View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

5 20.83%
  • I did not like this Event

17 70.83%
  • I did not participate

2 8.33%
  • I could not finish in Time

17 70.83%
  • Holiday Dragon

8 33.33%
  • Resolution Dragon

7 29.17%
  • Looking Forward (Clock)

1 4.17%
  • New Year Tree

2 8.33%
  • Festival Flower

2 8.33%
  • New Year Fountain

0 0%
  • Firapples

11 45.83%
  • Adventure Tickets

13 54.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Bright Beginnings World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GinettaZ View Post
    At 3,000 per feeding on a Jade dragon, fed it 5x... that's 15,000 worth of points I just lost, so I'm very disappointed that the glitches still have not been fixed.
    You don’t get points for feeding in Events that only happens in LeaderBoards which one should start after this has finished. Sorry!

......Feeding a dragon 15,000 apples would only garner 30 points as 500 apples is 1 point as you put it!

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by random59; 01-02-18 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Workings of feeding with leaderboard

Banned
    Not to mention you can't get 15,000 points for feeding *anything*.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GinettaZ View Post
    Yes, it would be good of them to lower the expectations ...........PLEASE
    since they could not be bothered to double check everything before the event started.
    I've lost 45,000 food points on this event. The first day, I had 3 evolve pods with no credit(24 hrs on 1), as well as the no feeding points, an entire day with no flower points, and probably something else I'm forgetting.
    There ARE NO feeding points on WE only on LB you're not missing feeding points and definitely not missing 45k that has to be a type because it's impossible game wise.

Not being cranky thought you'd like to know.

Banned
    Guess they aren't doing anything about the points we lost. I did not receive any of the points I didnt get credit for due to the bugs.

Probably see this as just another opportunity to try and get people to use gold.

Fashion Designer
    Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.... I want my points! I am cranky, opened up after update time to .... NOTHING. Come on S8, do right by us.

We need a proper player slow down . No purchases, no events, just a week or month of us doing our own breeding and farming. Maybe S8 would then pay attention to us.

Happy New Year

Rhino Keeper
    How many tickets do we get as a community prize? Haven't seen the community prizes listed anywhere here

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone's support ticket been answered for the points lost at the beginning of the event?

Host(ess)
    Of the people I know that contacted support, all they got was a bounce back message stating a ticket number and that they were closed for a week or something like that but they reopened today. My worry is that the issue in Bugs and what not states it is solved. There is a good chance we will never see those points.

New Resident
    I was wondering the same thing! No one has posted how many tickets we receive for community prize yet

Banned
    15 tickets