Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sugar Plum Fairy - 2017 Dec 29

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Finally i get an 8hr timer...and with my luck of coarse its not the fairy! Ahhh
    I still don't have it. I feel this is ridiculous since breeding Nog and Gingerbread were so hard. If we have to breed TWO animals which can be difficult when everyone is trying and then have to breed them TOGETHER to get something..the final breeding should AUTOMATICALLY give you the desired animal. #mytwocents
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    I still don't have it. I feel this is ridiculous since breeding Nog and Gingerbread were so hard. If we have to breed TWO animals which can be difficult when everyone is trying and then have to breed them TOGETHER to get something..the final breeding should AUTOMATICALLY give you the desired animal. #mytwocents
    My thoughts exactly as well. Its so disappointing, now ill continue on with large fails.. this reminds me of my success last month with the porkuplenty and cornucowpia when i never was able to breed harvest horn! Hopefully everyone who is trying still will have their luck turn around..fingers crossed for a new year and better luck with this game! Lol🤣

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe it...i finally was able to breed an entire trio! I've played a little over a year now and this is the first time I got all three in a trio challenge. Good luck to those of you still trying.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I can't believe it...i finally was able to breed an entire trio! I've played a little over a year now and this is the first time I got all three in a trio challenge. Good luck to those of you still trying.
    Same here, trios are always hard. I feel lucky to complete it!

Hi frustrating this has been! Still no sugar plum fairy! ��

Rhino Keeper
    I got it last night. Looks a lot like Bell Fairy. Best of luck to those still trying for it.

Finally got the Noghog- I can try for the fairy now

Gems going on sale soon I'm going to have to buy fairy

I thought I had it 8hours but nope -.-

Executive Chef
    First try after finally did the Gingerbread Mouse, a 13 hour fail. With winter as a element it's hard to see what you get. Probably a Dreambat.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19