Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Winter festival spell shop items are gone

Banned
    I also skipped the sleigh part at first. I was just about to craft it when it disappeared. I already hatched the dragon in time just needed the sleigh. I would use on tickets not glasswing, so hopefully they don't just give the dragon in storage

If this isn't resolved soon, and compensation given, I will delete all of S8 games. I get so tired of working long hours on these things, just to run into something that requires gold to complete it. Like being given hours to raise something 6 levels or more. It takes longer to evolve them than the time given to complete tasks. Let alone grow 100s of thousands of food to feed them. I don't mind paying for an extra boost because I don't have time. I don't like putting in the time on a task, only to be forced to pay to complete it.

Was trying to patient and hope things would get fixed. Was just in spell shop, and no bramble dragon, or items from that event. But also only the mama and Klaus dragons there. And checking in my storage have no stockings that I had crafted ready to do sleigh. Thinking soon time to give up on this game.

Rhino Keeper
    I submittedva ticket way back when there was still time to finish if items had been reinstated. Still no,response.
    As I see it because I used Gold to speed up and to win battles I actually PAID for Jingles, Old Klaws and Glasswing only to have option to craft them taken away. Not happy so DITTO to all comments.

Banned
    Update, it's been a whole day and nothing has been said or done. But a new tournament is up to spend more of your gold on. Happy new year.

Kooky panda can u please tell us if we need to submit a ticket or will we automatically get glasswing, I went to craft the sleigh and it was gone, will we be compensated for having to spend gold to get jingle. Please help.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello anyone there to give us some sort of update!!!!

Banned
    On a side track, does anybody have "you've placed in this spot on the last leaderboard event"? That was over 10 days ago and everytime i log on it tells me you've placed 5th, would you like to look at the items in storage?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Kooky panda can u please tell us if we need to submit a ticket or will we automatically get glasswing, I went to craft the sleigh and it was gone, will we be compensated for having to spend gold to get jingle. Please help.
    They are still looking into this, but I would suggest to go ahead and submit a ticket in case individual accounts need to addressed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I submitted a ticket. I got a reply today telling me the issue was fixed and I might need to restart my game for the changes to take effect. The only changes I see are that the weird items in the spell shop are gone. What about the part where I should have been able to finish crafting my sleigh and earn jingle? What about Glasswing? Given the extent of their mixup, I specifically asked that both those Dragons be placed in my storage, but there?s nothing there. If they chose to handle it some other way besides giving me the dragons, some more detailed communication to that effect would have been nice.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast