Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Winter festival spell shop items are gone

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by okuraorca View Post
    Likewise.
    I spent gold to catch up to where I could finish the event on time and now I'm stuck, because I can't craft the sleigh or complete the battles needed.

Very disappointed as I was so close to completing this round.

Edit: I also noticed I seem to have lost a number of my Wish Lists to crafting my Old Claws dragon too! I was going to be able to craft him once this tales was done as the rewards would tip me over, but now I'll miss out on that as well as I can't get the reward wish lists and the total I had has dropped.
    Same as us
    I spent 75 gold to bypass the bug and complete the tales, but still I cannot get the sleigh that mean I cannot get the coin for the Glasswing Dragon
    Felt being *****ed

Host(ess)
    Me too

Same issue😡

Rhino Keeper
    Still seeing Bramble and Sky Fyre Dragons in the spellshop...and not the new ones. I have enough tokens to craft the 2nd dragon from the tales and I can't because of this bug.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chan1231 View Post
    I think this is a global problem . Need to make some compensation: free gold, free gift, the most important is give back my Glasswing dragon !!
    A spin the wheel with all ultra rare diamond dragons instead of coins and maps would be nice?

Quote Originally Posted by Chan1231 View Post
    Same as us
    I spent 75 gold to bypass the bug and complete the tales, but still I cannot get the sleigh that mean I cannot get the coin for the Glasswing Dragon
    Felt being *****ed

Me too... ahhh goodbye wasted gold, goodbye token, goodbye glasswing.
    I hope this gets fixed but I worry it will be fixed last minute and I will then need to spend gold to make the sleigh and hatch jingle in time...

I tried to craft the noel dragon, but this is not possible in the spellshop. I spend 9 gold to complete the stage. On thait point i need to raise the noel dragon, so i couldn't complete the mission. Please fix it, so i can create the dragon.

New Resident
    I have the same problem with crafting the sleigh, strange that this bug hasn't been fixed since it's been a while now... Frustrating to spend time and gold and not get what you should.

Quote Originally Posted by ewmaka13 View Post
    I have the same problem with crafting the sleigh, strange that this bug hasn't been fixed since it's been a while now... Frustrating to spend time and gold and not get what you should.
    Hmm this was mentioned in another thread... perhaps the fix is not a priority at S8 so people who want glasswing will opt for spending 300 gold to get it.

With only a few hours on the token clock it is impossible to get the token by crafting a sleigh and hatching jingle now even if the sleigh bug was fixed ��

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ewmaka13 View Post
    The help desk was away until Jan 2nd for the New Years holiday.
    We should be hearing back about it in the coming days as there are a LOT of affected players who spent gold to catch up or were close to completing and missed out completely due to the reversion to the previous Tales craftables.

Give it a bit of time guys. A major fault like this will take a bit of looking into!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast