Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Winter festival spell shop items are gone

I can't finish the champion's grace since you removed stockings and Santa's sleigh from crafting. I intended to craft stockings and purchase what I couldn't finish in time. Please help me out.

Me too. This sucks. WTF.

New Resident

Winter Festival Items

Quote Originally Posted by fakeid88 View Post
    Me too. This sucks. WTF.
    I am having the same issue. The event is over soon. Can we get an extension for the event since this is happening.

Thank you

New Resident
    After spending gold to speed up tales..I got stuck at ch. 9 act 4..wasn't able to continue due to item needed to be crafted not in the spell shop (stocking)..gold wasted and chance for finishing tales now out of the question.

New Resident
    Unable to craft sleigh. Needed two more coal and was going to purchase those. Almost 13 hours left and items are gone from craft shop. Very discouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLightForever View Post
    I can't finish the champion's grace since you removed stockings and Santa's sleigh from crafting. I intended to craft stockings and purchase what I couldn't finish in time. Please help me out.
    Me too, managed to finish by spending gold and got jingle, but no sleigh. I want my gold replaced and the sleigh, what can I do

Can't believe this didn't get fixed and we aren't getting any responses from admin!! I really wanted glasswing and I was so close...

They better make this right. This was the first event I was going to be able to finish in a long time.

The Honorable Panda
    Update: The team is currently looking into this issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by KaywinnetteLee1 View Post
    They better make this right. This was the first event I was going to be able to finish in a long time.
    I think this is a global problem . Need to make some compensation: free gold, free gift, the most important is give back my Glasswing dragon !!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast