Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter festival spell shop items are gone

I’m having same problem, I finished the competition and got my Jingle dragon hatched the dragon but when I went to craft shop I was unable to find the glasswing dragon to craft only a imp dragon available which requires a different coin! HELP PLEASE

Host(ess)
    Same problem. Can't craft the final sleigh, as it's gone. Only a few hours left. May miss the prize or need to spend gold then no token.

Nightclub Owner
    I rushed through the last few goals so I could catch some sleep so I was lucky enough to get the Jingle dragon. However, like everyone else, I was unable to craft the Glasswing as it was removed from the Spell Shop.

I've submitted a ticket but I thought there was no harm in posting here also. Quite frankly all the problems with the game today have me at my wits end and I'm scrambling to figure out the best way to deal with all the issues and insure I can get all the items I'm owed.

Host(ess)
    Can't craft sleigh. So need to spend gold which means no token. Now new event collected food and it's not showing as collected. What a waste of hours of harvesting.

The Honorable Panda
    I have reported this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Can?t craft the sleigh

Quote Originally Posted by stormdagi View Post
    Can't craft sleigh. So need to spend gold which means no token. Now new event collected food and it's not showing as collected. What a waste of hours of harvesting.

OMG!!! I am having the same problem. I finally have enough stockings to craft the sleigh and now it?s gone.

Quote Originally Posted by stormdagi View Post
    Same problem. Can't craft the final sleigh, as it's gone. Only a few hours left. May miss the prize or need to spend gold then no token.
    Only 10 hours to go and cannot craft sleigh, no point skipping, will they give us extra time or just rip us off again?

Rhino Keeper
    I have 9 hours left and ready to craft the sleigh and can't how fair is that? Come on s8, you should be finidhing one thing before starting another. Second event in a row I have had trouble. I spent over 350 gold so I could get the glasswing what the heck?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have reported this over.
    Some of us have Jingle in the nest. Some hatched it and didn't get the champ token. Will S8 be able to fix spell shop before the token timer runs out? If not, what do we do with Jingle? Leave it in the nest and it goes past timer for hatching and having dragon or put it in habitat while timer still going but then not get token ? Don't know what to do. I hope its fixed Soon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    Some of us have Jingle in the nest. Some hatched it and didn't get the champ token. Will S8 be able to fix spell shop before the token timer runs out? If not, what do we do with Jingle? Leave it in the nest and it goes past timer for hatching and having dragon or put it in habitat while timer still going but then not get token ? Don't know what to do. I hope its fixed Soon.
    I'm in the same situation in 2 accounts. Guess I'll leave Jingle in nest for now. Hopefully resolved soon!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast