Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter festival spell shop items are gone

New Resident
    Same here still have about 10hours left and everything is gone! This sucks considering I?ve purchased gold and used to get this close to finished and all items are gone. Can?t complete mission if crafting items are gone

Quote Originally Posted by jajastt View Post
    Same here still have about 10hours left and everything is gone! This sucks considering I?ve purchased gold and used to get this close to finished and all items are gone. Can?t complete mission if crafting items are gone
    I hope they give us additional time. I just need to craft my sleigh and battle but now we have lost so any hours and I don't have enough gold to pass!!!

Just supporting all the claims here. I spent a lot of gold to catch up after the holidays and now I'm stuck at crafting a sleigh that's no longer there to be crafted :/
    ID: JungleJan3
    Samsung S7

Rhino Keeper
    Any answers s8? Wife and I both spent money on this tale just to get glasswing and now it's gone and the folks that are finishing up are screwed out of it too?

i was completely done with my jingle dragon on my nest (which i used gold to finish) only to complete the event with no coin or option to craft the glasswing

Executive Chef
    Glasswing is back! Mine is crafting now - 1 minute and it'll transfer as fast as I can click!

Same here. I was about to craft my sleigh and it doesn’t exist anymore in the craft area. You should space out your events instead of pilling them on top of each other.

Banned
    Unless it gets undone...the spell shop had winter festival items including token back 2 minutes ago!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    Unless it gets undone...the spell shop had winter festival items including token back 2 minutes ago!!
    Yep mine showed it too...I cliked on craft and it disappeared!! Gone now this sucks!!

Still missing on mine.

Justinbieber4444
    Narnia

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast