Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter festival spell shop items are gone

Farm Supplier
    Glasswing is in the craft shop! I just got it. As always, I took a picture showing I had completed it.
    Thanks S8, especially to the moderator(s) who are on the frontlines and always gracious in their responses.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntNikNik View Post
    I cannot craft my sleigh! Everything disappeared with about 10 hours or so left. I needed to finish a stocking. I had plenty of time. What is going to happen? I worked this whole thing and now I am going to have nothing to show for it. How am I supposed to get the Glasswing. I have already spent too much gold on the Tales, I really cannot spend the 300!
    Same here! Wrong items to craft in spell shop. No stocking. No sleigh.

Same here, too! 5 hours to go... Will have nothing from this event.

New Resident
    Same here, all winter festival is gone, replaced by the items for the last world event.

I want my gold back for skipping the sleigh, just hoping to complete battles in time because of this, if they can stuff it up in the holidays surely they can fix it in the holidays, happy new year, not a good start S8.

Quote Originally Posted by maddylboudet View Post
    Glasswing is in the craft shop! I just got it. As always, I took a picture showing I had completed it.
    Thanks S8, especially to the moderator(s) who are on the frontlines and always gracious in their responses.
    Not in mine is it only fixed for some?

Host(ess)
    Its 21:30 central standard time. The winter festival stuff is still not fixed. We need an extra day to finish, please!

Is this another one of Storms gimmicks to get more cash out of their loyal gamers? I get tired of running into tasks impossible to achieve without gold. I have invested hundreds of hours into this game, and I expect fair play in return.

The Winter Festival alone isn't the only problem. It was my last chance to earn wish lists for Old Claws dragon.

I too had to use gold to finish my dragon tales! The craftable items for winter tales were all missing. When I went into to craft socking the bramble dragon and all previous tales items were in there instead of current items (i.e. stocking & sleigh) I had to use 40 gold to skip craft stocking and 75 gold to skip craft sleigh as tales ended in 4 hours and needed to finish to get my remaining wishlists. I want my 115 gold back as it was a result of your error!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast