Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Bright Beginnings Issues

Rhino Keeper
    It is messed up for everyone. I got 3 points for a battle...then harvested one set of crops and did not get anything. I will hold off on harvesting until I see people posting that it has been fixed.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

i just wonder, how will it all be recovered...

we knew the collectable event will start, we prepared respectively, and now we harvested everything, hatched\evolved - and what?

i just dont know wht to do now, plant other food? will they count previously harvested during event then?
    same with breeder, eggs and evolvators...
    is this normal whats going on?

Hatched a Menora and no points!... why are these events so damned difficult?!!!

To afraid to complete my breeding...egg is ready but I don’t want to not get points again...will anybody fix this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by elfe65 View Post
    I'm curious if this is again only a problem for Android players.
    I have another theory, you completed this World Event on your Christmas Party ��
    No its not just Android

Banned
    Really disappointed, only points received was from a battle, taken Jingle and Hermes off the nest, put Owl onto the nest, harvested 7 5 hour crops and nothing nada.

Good work Storm8, such a stunning way to start an event, bah humbug!

Banned
    Really sucks and they want us to buy items on sale, why would we?

Bred a Cosmos...no points...

New Resident
    I'm having the same problems with the event as everyone else: I'm not getting points for anything other than the battle area. Tried force-quitting the game and restarting but that was no help. The event is just busted. It's hopeless to participate so I'm just going to give up now and ignore the event and the prizes. They'll have to cancel the event and restart it later. So who's bright idea was it to start a major event right before a three day weekend when hardly anyone will be in the office to fix problems?

Harvested...no points!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast