Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bright Beginnings Issues

Rhino Keeper
    This is so annoying, it is already impossible to get to the final prize with 4 nests and 2 evolution temples and now this!

Fashion Designer
    Happened to me too!! I hatched a 20hr magic and put another one on the nest and counter is still at 0. Please fix!

Unhappy Not getting world event points

Zero points for evolving a dino and zero points for hatching a landworm. I dont even dare to clear out my others nests and evolver. 3 points though for battling, but the rest isnt working. Help please!!

Same here - hatching and evolving did not count ��

Banned
    Harvesting didn't net me any points either. Thankfully I caught that before taking Future off the evo chamber. Hopefully they can fix this being that the offices are closed til Tuesday.

Executive Chef
    Same happend to me 20h corps gone and nothing counted, still zero points.also happend with one nest 12h and still zero points.????
    Dont know should I hatch other nests and temples and den.I m waitin for this since yesterday so I can made a good start for this......please help we want ouer points counted.

Farm Supplier

No times given in Bright Beginnings

Elsa or Kooky can you look into this. I hatched a Mama Klaws breed a 27 hour egg. Raised a 20 hour crop. Received no Times. Should have a total of 103 times. Only have 6 from battles

Rhino Keeper
    That’s happening to everyone! Please look into it S8

New Resident
    I, too, did not receive any points for harvesting crops, hatching dragons, or evolving.

Fashion Designer
    Same here. Collected 4 x 20 hrs crops and it did not count. In addition 3x1 hr crops also did not count.
    S8 pls look into this . The battle arena gave 3 clocks.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast