Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Bright Beginnings Issues

Fashion Designer
    Now I need my missing points, and for the breeding gods to give a little luck. Hoping the flower fix is just the beginning.

Happy New Year

The Honorable Panda
    Update:
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The issue with collecting Times from the Festive Flower and Firework Flower has been resolved. Affected players will receive their Times the next time they log into the game. Players don't need to contact support as the credit will be automatically applied towards your event total. We apologize for the issue!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Update:
    Still haven?t gotten extra points from this.
    But what about points lost from breeding, hatching and evolving?
    Will we get credit from those too since they weren?t being counted as of the start of the event?
    Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    Still haven?t gotten extra points from this.
    But what about points lost from breeding, hatching and evolving?
    Will we get credit from those too since they weren?t being counted as of the start of the event?
    Thanks
    Please try force closing and restarting your game. If you are still missing Times, please see link in my signature to contact support for assistance.

Host(ess)
    When you say solved do you mean all the times earned for the first 6 hours of the event have been calculated by the servers and all players are now receiving their lost points for the first 6 hours? Or do you mean the game is just now giving out the times properly? If the former, how are we to determine when S8 is giving us the lost points. Many players had things saved up for 24 plus hours before the game started. max dens, temples, farms, nests, and lets not forget the little we received from battling.

Fashion Designer
    I want to see the answer to the above question. I force stopped and I didn't get my points.

SMH
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Host(ess)
    Apparently all those points earned at the beginning were for not. I don't know how they expect us to keep giving them real money when we get this type of treatment from this company.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bvdl5 View Post
    When you say solved do you mean all the times earned for the first 6 hours of the event have been calculated by the servers and all players are now receiving their lost points for the first 6 hours? Or do you mean the game is just now giving out the times properly? If the former, how are we to determine when S8 is giving us the lost points. Many players had things saved up for 24 plus hours before the game started. max dens, temples, farms, nests, and lets not forget the little we received from battling.
    I did check on your question. Response

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi, everyone! The World Event was extended on 12/29 by a few hours to accommodate for the time period in which Times were not dropping from in-game actions. You may not have noticed the extension because the event still ends on the same day as we were able to catch, identify, and resolve the issue within a few hours. Actions completed in the game before the resolution cannot be retroactively added. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819