Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Bright Beginnings Issues

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrenfaerie View Post
    Really? Now gold isn’t showing!!!!!! I only collect from my level 14 gold dragon once every 24 hours...supposed to get 4 gold....��...where’s my gold...being owed all those points from yesterday is one thing, flower broken is one thing...but my gold?!
    Have you tried tapping the habitat?

Even if there is no gold bar on top of the habitat, you can tap the habitat and it will show you how many bars have been produced in an icon at the right bottom on the screen.

Also, why did you raise your gold dragon to level 14?

Really frustrating! Why start over the holidays...just make a long event or the spin wheel.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrenfaerie View Post
    Really? Now gold isn?t showing!!!!!! I only collect from my level 14 gold dragon once every 24 hours...supposed to get 4 gold....��...where?s my gold...being owed all those points from yesterday is one thing, flower broken is one thing...but my gold?!
    I just checked my gold habitats and I received the gold with no problems. To be safe, I'd recommend opening a ticket as this might be a localized issue and not widespread such as the flower.

The flower is not giving the points either. It is not solved so who ever said that was wrong.

I also received ZERO credit for yesterday's harvest and have not been able to collect from the 4hr obtainable for collecting 10 every 4 hrs it still will not let me collect. It's been like this ALL DAY!!

Banned
    Wow this is crazy. I lost a ton of points from speed breeding and crops collected, still can't collect from the flower and where is the sleigh so I can craft and complete my champion token to get my temple tickets? This isn't cool at all storm 8.

Quote Originally Posted by judithbobbie View Post
    I can?t collect from my flower and Did not get anything for virtue egg hatched and crops planted when the event started.
    It is Impossible to finish without spending gold and now I can?t even get enough points to join the community prizes.
    I agree I won?t be able to get to the community prizes let alone get an animal!

New Resident
    I haven't been able to collect from the flower today either. I've missed two collections at least. I kept completely shutting down the game assuming it was a faulty load... Glad to see it's not just me.

Hi everyone, haven't had chance to check the forum before now and now you come to mention it I don't think I've been receiving all my credits front crops and my flower had a timer when I got it but now it hasn't now so I can't collect from it either. I've forced stop, uninstalled and reinstalled but still no joy yet. even tried putting it back in storage but mine says i can only move or sell it. Thought I was going a bit bonkers but seems not, here's hoping the tech faries Polish and twinkle their wings when I go to sleep, it's nearly 02.00 here in the UK.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here it just spins saying 10 collect! I will be more watchful of other points not being awarded.