Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bright Beginnings Issues

Wow... just wow... not only the number of screw-ups is growing, but also the magnitude.

Automatic ticket response says closed till january second.

No idea what to do next. Keep on going and count what i have lost? Wait with hatching, etc.?

What exactly are we supposed to do now while waiting for it to be fixed?
    Keep playing and assume we'll get our points or sit it out and wait?
    Also we won't be getting the festive flower on time so i doubt we will get credited for lost points there even if its fixed later as we wont have collected those points because we never got it on time
    If we use gold to buy a festive flower or firework flower what then?
    I can't see a way where we wont lose out on this unless they fix it within the next couple of hours and we get the points lost from evolving, hatching etc etc
    This needs to be fixed quickly and we need to get extra time at the end
    If its not fixed quickly we need a lot of extra time
    If that doesnt happen the question is, will the event be worth doing?

Fashion Designer
    Yup, me too.

Banned
    Me, too. Argh!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! Came to check on the event and now I see everyone has the same problem. Then there’s others, I hope not bc I just spent a TON of gold finishing the tournament to get Old Klaws and he’s supposed to be crafting in the spell shop. What is the deal lately with all of these problems!?
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Executive Chef
    i planted another 7 farms with 1h corps...and still no points.we are getting points only from battle arena.
    ...so in order to get Festive flower we need to fight 34 battels so we can get that flower and get points from it,or buy .....
    .....sooooo buy now I've lost/diden't get 162 points,and 3 nests still on hold since the event started (Jingle,Island,Paradise dragons),2 e tempels on hold (Skeleking,Time Travel) and on den 27h elder dr. that's like 180 points and loosin points by the hours goes since the event started.

are we starting to get any of the points any time soon or not??? .....S8.....anyone??

Fashion Designer
    Support ticket says they are closed 12/25 to 1/2

Host(ess)
    Not getting any points either, not sure if I should continue to play until they sort this

Rhino Keeper
    No points for me either from harvesting, hatching or evolving. Can a moderator help please?

Rhino Keeper
    It would be great if any of the moderators could at least post saying that they are aware of the issue and looking into it, so that I could stop panicking as I am not hatching or breeding anything as my points will not get counted, therefore loosing the chance to breed limited time dragons, etc... it would also be great to hear that Glasswing will come back as the crafting token prize, as I have finished the tales on my baby island only to get Glasswing, please let us know that the issue has been looked into, thanks

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast