Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bright Beginnings Issues

Quote Originally Posted by astrid_s View Post
    I have the same,

3 points for Battling but zero for Breeding and Nest.
    The same problem here, 3 points for a battle but nothing from harvesting, breeding or hatching.

I just harvested 7 5 hour crops and no points. Also just hatched the jingle dragon (31 hours) and nothing

Rhino Keeper
    I am late to the party. Only thing I received points for was 3 for a battle. Nothing else is working. Gee Louise this game is slipping badly.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    S8, Elsa, Kooky ....HELP! I can't wait to play, with only 4 days to try for star topper, and we are losing precious food by 1-planting 20 hr crops and 2- waiting on you guys at S8 .

This is the 3rd holiday event messed up. The stones that we couldn't collect at end of Nov that I was 237 short, and could have easily crafted the dragon had almost a week of warm stones, I believe it was (not from breeding), not been lopped off summarily. You could collect the others, and dragon was in craft shop, so you were plainly wrong and couldn't even admit it! The weekend of wasted stocking dragon attempts with no real compensation for our time. Now this. You do not respect our time. I find it ironic we are supposed to be collecting "time".

I have a hard time with breeding these special event dragons, having had up to 30 fails. I never have good luck with these and have 4 days to get star topper, lol hope springs eternal, and you have the pink/green Carol dragon for the event to try for. I just wasted an hour of my life re installing, force stopping, and restarting my Android device. ( Android player equality!)

Does the breeding even work for the Carol dragon?

Are you going to give us all the number of points to collect the community prizes, and fix this? Seems like the least you could do after all the problems and wasted time this year. You make it difficult to buy gold, if impossible.

Happy New Year. Thanks Kooky and Elsa, S8 bah humbug
    I can confirm the Carol Dragon is attainable. I got it first try (never has this happened before) with Flower and Pansy. Not sure what I'm actually meant to do with it though. Do I hatch and raise it? If I do, will I get the points for it? This is super stressful and I feel ridiculous saying that about a game, but it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    The wheel of fortune is getting me a lot of points.
    I'm confused or perhaps misunderstanding, I don't understand what wheel you're meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    The wheel of fortune is getting me a lot of points.
    what wheel of fortune ? no wheel today

Farm Supplier
    Just to add insult to injury, the times I got in battles have now disappeared & I’m back to zero!

New Resident
    Same here, haven?t gotten any points for breeding, hatching or harvesting. Opened a ticket but the office is closed until the 2nd.

Wow this really turning from a world event to a non-world event. Major issues until when ? After the new year ?

Farm Supplier
    Same here on all my accounts. Sigh! No points hatching farming evolving. Only from battling!
    What a mess!

I have the same problem here! Only battle give points

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast