Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bright Beginnings Issues

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I restarted my game and now I am collecting the "Times".

For gold spent, you will need to submit a ticket to support for assistance.
    ( See link in my signature).
    I have tried to submit a ticket but I have a problem when I have to choose the game dragon story as it is not on the list. Pls help.
    Level 200

Fashion Designer
    Select simulation/arcade then the next drop down box should offer dragon story.

Quote Originally Posted by naga2keren View Post
    I have tried to submit a ticket but I have a problem when I have to choose the game dragon story as it is not on the list. Pls help.

Fashion Designer
    Kooky, thanks for working so hard on our behalf.

Any idea when we will get our missing points/time? Thanks,

Happy New Year

And again!

Rhino Keeper
    My game still isnt collecting times from anything but battles and fireworks flower is still broken

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I wanna know the answer to that as well. It's working now, but what about the points we lost in the very beginning that we STILL haven't received credit for. This is so unfair for players to continuously get punished for mistakes on Storm8/team part, which only result in them saying,"Oh well, get over it". I personally am getting tired of this. They need to take accountability for their mistakes, and give us back the points we've already earned. Point, blank, period....
    This game has been falling apart for 2 years now, it’s hard to quit when you’ve invested so much time and money. They added land, which has caused mine and all my neighbours game to crash every 1 to 5 minutes. I think they should credit us all mega points, for the counter problem. I have bred and hatched about 12 dragons, and battled at least 10 battles, fed dragons, champion to raise it to level 10. That’s mega points I’m out. The crashes never stop just keep getting worse, use to be my iPhone worked better than my iPad and my Samsung galaxy never crashed at all. They all crash the same now. My neighbours all have the same issue. I went into App Store and re rated the game to 1 star, as you can’t rate it 0. If you experience the same issues, re rate it.

Deanpw2
    Last edited by deanpw2; 12-29-17 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Spelling

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    I feel ya, but we all have a lot of time invested in this game, and we don't get compensated for our mistakes. I actually lost 100 gold recently for coins!!!!!!!! I was collecting coins and game spazzed, didn't even bother to contact support because they are useless. All that ends up happening is my aggravation.

Thanks for the combo for the Carol dragon that worked for you, Congrats! Do you know the breeding time for Carol?

Thanks and Happy New Year
    Whew. I'm glad they fixed the time gathering before my dragons were done because by some strange twist of fate all of my nests and dens have 18 hour timers or higher. I was completely going to write this game off if I was unable to get those points, bad enough I finished a Leo, Nymph and Caesar before I realized I wasn't getting the points for them.

As it is, I feel bad that S8 fixed the champion token and time gathering issues but not the winter festival problems. How sad is it that I can't even be happy that I've had amazing luck with breeding today (got both Carol and Star Topper) because I feel so guilty that so many players aren't able to finish because through on fault of their own but I squeaked over the finish line right before the glitches. Sigh.

To answer your question Carol is 23 hours. Good luck and what out for those gold traps!

Rhino Keeper
    Now the timed collect from the festive flower isn’t working. This event, like some many others is totally messed up. How are they going to fix this. And do they even care, since they hide behind Kooky Panda. Not one word from them directly.

New Resident
    I get times now, but there is still no wheel

Rhino Keeper
    Let me be clear....it is not fixed! No collection from festive flower!