Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Good morning.....this is getting old. Yesterday iwas trying to fill a train, needed blackberry puffs. Had enuf blackberries for all but six cartons. So went and purchased more blackberries. When i came back knew several cartons should be done. They were all gone....started the others now hv to go find more blackberries. Same thing happened with the apple pies. Come on guys i am not made of money and my time is precious. Can you please help. I hv given up complaining about not getting paid for all things sold. But can u please help me with this. I love playing this game. I am on an android...everything up to date.....all cache delted....plenty of memory....good connection with the web...hv fone all the shut downs...and reinstalling you suggest....am at a lose now. Can you please help????

Grand Emperor
    Is it possible that you had a sync issue? Do you leave your game running in the background? If you did, it would cause such issues. The game reverts back to the last saved game progress if it couldn't save the current progress.

I would advise you to a force save of your game progress before you exit the game, by visiting another farm, then return back to your own. Exit the game after a minute by force shutting it completely. Hope this helps.

New Resident
    So any idea why we accumulate ?prizes? for completing quests... ex: silver and gold bars that are useless after you have the 2 items they buy???

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

Have you unlock the Golden Lure with your gold cowbells yet? You can craft as many as you like with silver cowbells. Golden Lure is the best of all baits and we werent able to craft them in the past, until the team gave us this option.

Please help!!! 30 deliveries. 11 succulent pieces 8 gloves but no watering pot. Is this a glitch or bug on my farm.

After 40 deliveries. I got my first watering pot. Thank you! Thank you!

Game won't open at all. I'm on iOS but don't know what version of game. No update outstanding. I tap, get timer, get a glimpse of opening screen then it crashes. Help!

Grand Emperor
    Try reinstalling your game and make sure your device have plenty of space and resources. Try the suggestions in section Device Performance Issues in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1301035

Hi. I had some items disappear from the barn. I had been crafting backpacks during the event to help build up my coins again once the event finished. I did not put them in the market yet, as I was only putting in succulent items during the event. I checked the truck orders this evening and seeing the order asked for a backback, was pretty surprised to see that my current count was ?0?. I looked in the barn, and sure enough, no backpacks!! Also, my barn had been to the full level, and when now there were 30 available spots. I didnt have 30 backpacks, mind you. Maybe 5-7 at the most. I am not sure if other things disappeared too, or if the rest of the space was fluctuation as I crafted things. Do you know anything that might have made the backpacks go?? Was there a reset or glitch today? Thanks for checking this out.

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast