Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

New Resident
    ISSUE HAS BEEN FIXED! Thanks!

Issue/concern crafting hockey gear for new goal. I?m on Lvl 50 and have concern on crafting Piper?s hockey gear in Farmers Outpost. Crafting requires 10 Piper?s hockey skate & 1 Piper?s hockey puck. Should these be switched (they usually are based on previous similar goals)? Plots give plenty of pucks where mine only gives a few skates. I?ve used more than 15 tools and received only 2 skates. At this rate, will likely be unable to complete goal within time limit. To continue with Slap Shot on To-Do List must craft 3 Piper?s Hockey gear to meet 2/8 and move to next step. Can these requirements be switched to build gear in outpost?
    Last edited by darci915; 01-02-20 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Issue resolved

Farm Supplier
    The Zodiac Fountain on the new leaderboard challenge doesn?t work. The fountain sits off the square it is supposed to sit on and doesn?t produce any points. I have had it 5-6 hours and no have been points available from it. Please advise. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    My Zodiac Fountain is now working. Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    My fountain still doesn’t work. This is a big problem competing against players whose fountain is working.

Farm Supplier
    I got far enough to win a fountain from the leaderboard THAT ONE WORKS! I want a REFUND of the GEMS I spent on the first one!!

UPDATE: I spoke too soon. Now neither one is working!!
    Last edited by Friday_1; 01-02-20 at 10:00 PM.

New Resident
    Not sure if this has happened to anyone else on spin the wheel for current event: I waited the four hours before the next spin and gave it a whirl. The spinner stopped on a coppery treasure chest and gave me 1000 points. I was very surprised as I wasn?t aware that much could be won. As soon as I returned to the farm the points had not been credited (none whatsoever) and the spinner timer was reset for another four hour wait. I was very sad. Has anyone else had this happened to them?

Farm Supplier
    I got far enough to win a fountain from the leaderboard THAT ONE WORKS! I want a REFUND of the GEMS I spent on the first one!!

UPDATE: New fountain awarded by leaderboard no lomger works.

UPDATE 2: I deleted the game and reinstalled it. Now the fountains work, probably just temporary. But my Candle Maker is gone from the reinstall. Checked storage and it isn’t there. Now I need the candle maker restored.

UPDATE 3: The noodle house, needed to make points for the leaderboard, is also gone.

Wow. This is getting to be a lot of trouble and aggravation for a GAME.

UPDATE 4: The fountains are now working and my missing buildings have reappeared! Yeah! BUT... see posts after this.
    Last edited by Friday_1; 01-03-20 at 09:38 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tere2322 View Post
    Not sure if this has happened to anyone else on spin the wheel for current event: I waited the four hours before the next spin and gave it a whirl. The spinner stopped on a coppery treasure chest and gave me 1000 points. I was very surprised as I wasn?t aware that much could be won. As soon as I returned to the farm the points had not been credited (none whatsoever) and the spinner timer was reset for another four hour wait. I was very sad. Has anyone else had this happened to them?
    Yes, this happened to me as well. I don’t think they actually had this leaderboard ready before they put it up.

Farm Supplier
    I just spent ALOT of gems to upgrade my barn, but it didn’t upgrade. Now what?

There sure are slot of bugs lately.

**** IS ANYBODY READING THIS FORUM WHO CAN HELP? ***
    Last edited by Friday_1; 01-03-20 at 11:45 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday_1 View Post
    I just spent ALOT of gems to upgrade my barn, but it didn’t upgrade. Now what?

There sure are slot of bugs lately.

**** IS ANYBODY READING THIS FORUM WHO CAN HELP? ***
    Honestly, I'm loving when they get so much right, and I feel the Stormtroopers pain with how much work they have. But I rarely get help from STORM8. Mods can't do anything code related, v
    But they are helpful with what they can affect change for. It's frustrating I know.