Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191011_110508.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	128.8 KB 
ID:	53394

See the yellow square and the lovely piece of empty land I have circled - these can't be used. The square is an invisible wishing well and the circle is just empty land that I can't put anything in. I move something there and 10 seconds later the game refreshes and the item I moved has moved back. Please would someone help me with this issue?

See the yellow square and the lovely piece of empty land I have circled - these can't be used. The square is an invisible wishing well and the circle is just empty land that I can't put anything in. I move something there and 10 seconds later the game refreshes and the item I moved has moved back. Please would someone help me with this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Ffasiwn View Post

We looked at your account and saw that you had some wayward chinchillas on your farm. We've stored them for now, so you should be able to access that land without issue, and the team is working on making the Chinchillas available for Android users.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Wayward chinchillas ���� That's brilliant! I had completely forgotten about them. Thanks for sorting it for me. Is there anything that can be done about my invisible wishing well?

And could my rabbit burrow and my mythical meadow be removed too? I seem to have lost my rabbit and unicorn in the transfer from iOS to android so the land they are on is just going to waste and I can't store them. Thank you
    Last edited by Ffasiwn; 10-13-19 at 09:13 AM.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627