Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Rhino Keeper
    I frequently have a disappearing pig. In order to make sure I get all the bacon and feed them all, I have to turn off my iPad Air and turn it on again. It happened twice yesterday and I have no idea what causes that. No other animals disappear, just one pig.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninabug1014 View Post
    I hope you all can help. Every time I do anything the little walking chicken pops up and undoes whatevee I did. I litteraly can't play the game. I have the current version and I'm on a Galaxy tablet. Any sugestions would be welcome.
    I will check the connection. The chick means the game is trying to load or save your game progress. Try the suggestions in Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issue? in Main Guide, link in my signature.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    I frequently have a disappearing pig. In order to make sure I get all the bacon and feed them all, I have to turn off my iPad Air and turn it on again. It happened twice yesterday and I have no idea what causes that. No other animals disappear, just one pig.
    Is your device running low on memory? I dont mean storage space, check on board rem. Check your connection as well. I would suggest that you rotate the pig sty or visit another farm to see if it helps to get back the last pig.

Thanks for the advice. I tried the suggestions and nothing worked. I've deleted the game, as long as they won't support the it, it's not worth it to me to keep trying.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninabug1014 View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I tried the suggestions and nothing worked. I've deleted the game, as long as they won't support the it, it's not worth it to me to keep trying.
    As last resort if you wish, you can try contacting Support: support form and see if they can help. Make sure you select "Question about my account" category and let the Agent know you can't play at all. Your game progress is saved on Storm8 servers so all you need to do is reinstall the app and you'll be able to pick up from where you left off. Hope this helps.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Hi, I have reported this issue a few times and to no avail, on the train deliveries there is always 1 or more sets of loads that have zero xp points and they're usually time consuming difficult crafts, the 0 points are the following train deliveries: every craft from the sugar spinner, and the sugar mill, the flowers from those 2 little vines (I have a pic on my iPhone but cannot see how to attach the pic on here), also hickory wood and when it asks for say 27 of these, in my case, I discard the load altogether, last time I reported this I was told it would be sent in, so far no change, been going on for about 2 years now, thanks x
    Moved posts and replied in existing thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...n-Train-Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    For further discussion, please continue in its dedicated existing thread which you have started. It's easier to have the discussion in the same thread for tracking purposes instead of another new location.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Could the Bird Tree please be added to the market for the Fairy Bluebird.

Newer players do not have this habitat as it was from the parakeet event.

Thanks in advance!

Thank You Storm8
    It is there!
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 10-07-19 at 05:04 PM.

Challenge

Hi, I have a problem with this challenge. Everytime I get one and make up the trio it disappears from my quest. I have earned about 10 in the past few days and this keeps happening. Keeps resetting to the slam-boree challenge too. Completed approx 3/4 times 😭
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191008-162509_Farm Story 2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	53339   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191006-212836_Farm Story 2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	53340  
    Last edited by cubbytracie; 10-08-19 at 09:13 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I won the fairy well but the roof is only partly green . Hope this can be fixed
    Thankyou

Fashion Designer
    I have two expanded plots of land that are corrupt and can't be used. I'll shout it everywhere I can since STORM8 is basically ignoring me. Maybe today is the lucky day they fix me.