Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    Issue: cotton no longer appears in item list when planting crops so I can’t plant cotton.
    I just noticed it and was coming to report as well. all the cotton-related crafts are still available and seem fine, just the crop itself disappeared on the plant list.

EDIT: oops, n/m! just saw the cotton thread and your reply there. Pardon me XD

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    iPad 2 mini
    iOS 12.1.4
    Farm Story2 22.7.1
    User I’d: UDWY46X

Issue: cotton no longer appears in item list when planting crops so I can’t plant cotton.
    Please see the bug thread for this issue. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...35#post1567335

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    I just noticed it and was coming to report as well. all the cotton-related crafts are still available and seem fine, just the crop itself disappeared on the plant list.

EDIT: oops, n/m! just saw the cotton thread and your reply there. Pardon me XD
    Glad you saw my update there.

iPad Air
    IOS 12.1.14

When using darts and watching the ads in Piper?s Treehouse I watched two ads for Merge Dragons all the way through but when finished there was no dart. The same thing happened yesterday after one ad but I don?t remember which ad it was. I don?t know if this is intentional or a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    iPad Air
    IOS 12.1.14

When using darts and watching the ads in Piper?s Treehouse I watched two ads for Merge Dragons all the way through but when finished there was no dart. The same thing happened yesterday after one ad but I don?t remember which ad it was. I don?t know if this is intentional or a bug.
    I've flagged your issue over. Thanks. Please let me know if this happens again.

Where is the Crop Dryer?

Where is the crop dryer? I checked all of the things where you buy plots and buildings etc, can?t find dryer anywhere
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-12-19 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Removed inapproved word

Quote Originally Posted by alliemenzies6 View Post
    Where is the crop dryer? I checked all of the things where you buy plots and buildings etc, can?t find dryer anywhere
    The Dryer is at the top of the Water Garden. It's not in the Market for sale. You need to expand to the Water Garden and repair your dryer on your game board. See Chapter Water Garden in Farm Features and Activities Guide and Chapter Dryer in Buildings and Crafts Guide for more information. Links in my signature.

New Resident
    Problem! Kangaroo can not pull out. No more opportunity to buy a hole.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-16-15-44-47-698_com.teamlava.farmthree.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	51233 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-16-15-44-59-853_com.teamlava.farmthree.jpg 
Size:	136.5 KB 
ID:	51234

Quote Originally Posted by muhav_n View Post
    Problem! Kangaroo can not pull out. No more opportunity to buy a hole.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-16-15-44-47-698_com.teamlava.farmthree.jpg 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	51233 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-16-15-44-59-853_com.teamlava.farmthree.jpg 
Size:	136.5 KB 
ID:	51234
    Welcome to the forum.

My wildlife den is full too, only 3 habitats allowed. Are you on iOS? You can store an existing pet from the wildlife den so you can put your Kangaroo out.

New Resident
    I can not remove the animals in the pantry. I have an android.

Poorly. It turns out more to play not interested . Animalsnot reach I have a fox in the pantry.: Синий:
    Last edited by muhav_n; 04-17-19 at 04:42 AM.

Every time I try to buy and place something, it disappears. A few seconds after I place it the little chicken shows up and it's gone as if I never did it. Has this happened to any of you?

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast