Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SKT86 View Post
    Appreciate your time and reaction, Unfortunate it's not a known bug.
    I already tried all regular stuff and I'm quite aware of how much a smartphone takes these days. (I'm a system engineer)
    3 years ago on my old FS2 account I had the exact same thing on an iPad 2, by the time fixed with a jailbreak
    however my wife accidently ruined the iPad shortly after that ;-)
    I always enjoyed the game and I spent quite some money on it for support (keep up the good work)
    Now time has come to say goodbye, it seems unable to fix and Im not gonna spend more time and energy into it.
    FS2 has been an amazing game and I'm looking forward to hopefully a FS3?

SKT.
    When you said Christmas update, were you referring to the Sugar Spinner update or the White Elephant event? Please let me know so they can look into this. Thanks.

I bought the gold boom box and it never showed up 😣. It took the $ but never registered. I contacted S8 and they said they do not answer individual tickets in Farm story.

Yes. It is crazy that there is no support for a game that takes money.

Grand Emperor
    Please restart your device and check your cellar again. Could you also check if your gems were deducted?

If it's still missing or if your gems were deducted, please send me your ticket number via private message, link in my signature. I'll try to get them to check for you.

Rhino Keeper

Missing cranberries

Twice now, I have harvested cranberries and put them through the crop dryer, but when I collect they have disappeared. First time, I thought I had not collected, but the second time, I know for sure, I am on an ipad Air running ioS 11.2.2, FS2 2.6.6. Have also tried hard shutdown and delete with reinstall with no luck. Any further suggestions will be appreciated.

Never mind, I was confused. I thought I needed dried cranberries, not raw.
    Last edited by driver1711; 01-23-18 at 05:29 PM.

I filled out and sent a ticket for the 250 gems I lost in trying to purchase the gold boom box
    Thanks
    Bodragonmom

New Resident
    In the guinea pig collection, My goals for day 9&10 are not updating. I’ve tried restarting and uninstalling on the iPad. Any ideas?

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to Farm Story 2 forum.

Complete Goal 1 of Hay Wont You Ride With Me, and you'll be able to unlock Day 9 and 10. See Post 1 of event thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...r!-2018-Jan-31

Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast