Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Rhino Keeper
    having an issue with new game when i buy gold boost 30 gems it charges me then it goes away and if i click it again it chrages me another 30 gems this has happened several times
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    I pulled out 2 haunted houses from my cellar and decided to put them back in. It won?t let me because the cellar is not an option when I go to tap it. I tried to upload a pic but it was not successful.
    You should not have issues now that the limit for haunted houses has been increased to 2. I have sent you a pm some time back but no reply from you. I'm closing your case. Feel free to let me know if you are still having issues.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    I have a Dinosaur Penguin who refuses to leave the haunted house! Also in the house are Sweet Spirit and Punkinhead. I have no trouble adding the latter 2 to storage but Penguin won’t budge. At first he wouldn’t go into storage but I could still feed him but not now. iOS 12.0.1
    Started a bug thread with your post and replied you here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nosaur-Penguin

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You should not have issues now that the limit for haunted houses has been increased to 2. I have sent you a pm some time back but no reply from you. I'm closing your case. Feel free to let me know if you are still having issues.
    Sorry, I’m not use to getting messages so I don’t check often. The two still don’t store and either does the candy spinner from this event.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    Sorry, I’m not use to getting messages so I don’t check often. The two still don’t store and either does the candy spinner from this event.
    I've opened your case and asked them again.

New Resident
    I'm unable to contact Support so I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place but I recieved the witch gnome in the last event and I can't place her. It says I own the gnome home but it's not in my cellar. Support is absolutely useless. Maybe someone here can help.

Grand Emperor
    Congrats on getting your Witch Gnome. Do you have a Haunted House? You can put her in the Haunted House.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    For your information:

1. The Witch Gnome goes to either the Gnome Gathering or the Haunted House.

2. See new chapter Super Bat for more information on it.

New Resident
    Help!
    In the mysterious new plants challenge, im experiencing an error and can't move past challenge 4/7!! I've prepared 7 prepped soil buckets but the counter still shows 0/3!
    Any help or advice would be appreciated! Support said they can't help with any farm story 2 support Why host a game if you won't offer game error support?