Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vllygirl View Post
    I just posted to the ?bugs? board. I was working on quest #4 and had posted 2 of the 3 books required when the quest disappeared so I couldn?t post the remaining books. I am on iOS and did shut down the app and turn off my iPad. Did not show up again this morning. Anyone else have this problem?
    Check your collections gallery to check how many books you have.

Grand Emperor
    Vllygirl - Could it be that you had completed it without realising it? Could you check your collection gallery as Judy suggested. Also check your goal list in case your game rolled back to previous goal. Please let me know if issue persists.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Check your collections gallery to check how many books you have.

Farm Supplier
    Still having issues with goals in too cool for school event. Now goal 8 has popped up for the last two days and there is no tissue box to make in the outpost. I have had event goals appear and disappear as completed and suddenly moved on to the next goal. Has anyone seen the tissue box in the outpost? Am I ahead...behind...playing at all?

Grand Emperor
    Still having issues with goals in too cool for school event. Now goal 8 has popped up for the last two days and there is no tissue box to make in the outpost. I have had event goals appear and disappear as completed and suddenly moved on to the next goal. Has anyone seen the tissue box in the outpost? Am I ahead...behind...playing at all?
    You are on track of goals. You can't make tissue box in the Farmer's Outpost, it's a random drop by collecting crafts from there, just like the other random drops from other goals. As for your goals disappearing, they disappear upon completion and you will get the new goal the next day. See my reply to your other post in Bug thread where you have posted in. Don't worry, I believe your game is fine. Maybe you are unsure of how the event works, that's why you think you are having bugs.

Farm Supplier
    No, Im well aware how your games works. Im beginning to wonder if I will continue playing. I have been playing for many years and this is the first time I’ve had these kind of issues.
    Last edited by Vllygirl; 08-31-18 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Needed time to cool off before I posted something rude.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    No, Im well aware how your games works. Im beginning to wonder if I will continue playing. I have been playing for many years and this is the first time I’ve had these kind of issues.
    Sorry you are having problems.
    This event is different because we don't have to give event items to Morgan or Piper but instead we get to keep them all to turn in for collections.
    My goal once I collected three of the item also disappeared and the new goal came the next day at 5:30 pm eastern providing I had collected the three items required.
    Playing as long as you have you know the drops are random and I hope you get the three required so that you can move on to the three notebooks from the mine today.

Grand Emperor
    No, Im well aware how your games works. Im beginning to wonder if I will continue playing. I have been playing for many years and this is the first time I?ve had these kind of issues.
    I'm sorry that you are having issues and feeling frustrated with them. What specific issue are you having? Those that you have mentioned have been replied to but no further info from you, so we aren't sure what else are giving you problems. Can you give more information or screenshots will be very helpful? The goals disappeared if you complete them ahead of time and you'll need to wait for the next day for a new goal. Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Suddenly not getting ANY points? ��. ....ok now!
    Last edited by seesters; 09-02-18 at 07:56 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2327E953-B319-4440-B313-9244C3C1FFB3.jpeg 
Views:	76 
Size:	467.2 KB 
ID:	47252 I’m IOS version is 11.4.1 Every time I make something this is what is looks like when it done. ID is southardlexi24