Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu_linda View Post
    My Mrs Gnome is missing from my farm. She has been missing since last night. She isn’t in storage either. Checked
    Can you restarted your device and check your cellar again? Make sure you scroll down from the beginning to the end of your cellar. You would have lots of items in there so I just want to make sure you didn't miss it. Please let me know how it goes for you. Hope you find it.

That red ice chest said 400 coins not gems and I just looked and my gems are down...I'm freaking out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    That red ice chest said 400 coins not gems and I just looked and my gems are down...I'm freaking out!!!
    The Red Ice Chest is 400 Gems. Send me a PM and I'll see if I can help you out.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

It says to prepare 4 frozen fruit arrangements I made 2 and it didn't get checked off!?! Also no one has gotten back to me about my gem loss! I'm freaking out still lol (not really laughing)

Rhino Keeper
    It says to prepare 4 frozen fruit arrangements I made 2 and it didn't get checked off!?! Also no one has gotten back to me about my gem loss! I'm freaking out still lol (not really laughing)
    did you collect them AFTER the goal showed up? if you collected beforehand, unfortunately they won't count.
    also MMB is really nice and cares about the players...they're prob just getting to work now in cali so i'm guessing someone will get back to you soon...fingers crossed for you

Grand Emperor
    Please take note that Storm8 works in US time zone and Support generally takes 3 to 5 business days to respond. They are working as fast as they can to get to everyone. Please continue to follow up via pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Please take note that Storm8 works in US time zone and Support generally takes 3 to 5 business days to respond. They are working as fast as they can to get to everyone. Please continue to follow up via pm.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    did you collect them AFTER the goal showed up? if you collected beforehand, unfortunately they won't count.
    also MMB is really nice and cares about the players...they're prob just getting to work now in cali so i'm guessing someone will get back to you soon...fingers crossed for you
    No I prepared for goal 6....so it should count.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    The Red Ice Chest is 400 Gems. Send me a PM and I'll see if I can help you out.
    Thanks so very very much!

Rhino Keeper
    No I prepared for goal 6....so it should count.
    and you haven't fed it to the penguin yet, right? if you haven't...there's indeed an issue.

i asked because for goal 4, i collected 1 kiwi stick, and it checked off 1 of 4. but while working on getting more green sticks, i stoopidly decided to make an arrangement thinking i don't want to waste idle time on the truck. then after i logged back into my game, the "1" is gone from the goal list, presumably cuz i used the kiwi stick and it's gone from my inventory. so yeah, i had to make an extra one to make up for it.

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast