Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Hi,
    Does anyone know why my Quilter decoration has shrunk to a tiny size?
    It was a nice size next to my Studio but now barely see it����*♀️
    Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I have Ski Goggles from the last event that I can't get rid of. Every time I add them to My Shop to sell (or discard), the quantity of Ski Goggles in my Barn stays the same. I've tried multiple times over multiple days and the quantity won't decrease in my barn. Anyone else seeing this?

I've the most updated app version. I've tried force closing & restarting my device. I'm using an IPhone 12. Nothing seams to work.

Rhino Keeper
    Working on something blue had bought several cakes, cut them, waited my time got a slice from my first cake, other slices of cake floated up on other cakes but only one in inventory. Have been noticing it lately that if you need a couple more items to fill order and make the correct amount only one goes into inventory. The supply to remake need to be collected again. Fix the bug.!!!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Working on something blue had bought several cakes, cut them, waited my time got a slice from my first cake, other slices of cake floated up on other cakes but only one in inventory. Have been noticing it lately that if you need a couple more items to fill order and make the correct amount only one goes into inventory. The supply to remake need to be collected again. Fix the bug.!!!

Is your barn at quota when collecting?
    I haven't had this problem.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546