Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Grand Emperor
    Could it be that your barn was full or perhaps you had a sync issue? Make space in your barn to avoid this and make sure you do a force save before you exit the game.

New Resident

Love Bird Tree

Samsung Galaxy S8+ running on Android 8.0.0. My farm is on Android version: 1.7.3.15g.
    I purchased a LoveBird tree a few weeks ago and each time I click on it to do anything it crashes my game. I cant even sell it. Please help it's taking up valuable real estate.

Quote Originally Posted by Stedelwhi View Post
    Samsung Galaxy S8+ running on Android 8.0.0. My farm is on Android version: 1.7.3.15g.
    I purchased a LoveBird tree a few weeks ago and each time I click on it to do anything it crashes my game. I cant even sell it. Please help it's taking up valuable real estate.
    I just sent you a PM, so sorry for this delay!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

New Resident
    Thanks for your help!

Rhino Keeper

Can?t store/sell succulent plots

I am trying to make room on my farm by storing or selling my succulent plots but I can?t do either? Can someone please help me? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Never mind I got it worked out ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyinhotpink View Post
    I am trying to make room on my farm by storing or selling my succulent plots but I can?t do either? Can someone please help me? Thanks
    What did you do to resolve it? I?m having the same issue - finally gave up,and moved it to spaces between buildings. But I?d like to be able to store them when I decorate for holidays.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyinhotpink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    What did you do to resolve it? I?m having the same issue - finally gave up,and moved it to spaces between buildings. But I?d like to be able to store them when I decorate for holidays.
    I'm afraid these plots (e.g. kitty-nip plots and succulent plots) cant be stored. I use them for decorations around the farm.

I am hving a lot of problems with this goose thing. 1)made 4books cant find any of them....2)made four backpacks so far hv one 3)hv bought several pages they dont show up 4)bought the goose crossing sign put in wrong place moved it again to good spot but was charged another 100gems.....i am on android....i hv the current version....force close out before i leave game hv done all the things you guys tell us to do yet nothing. What now??? Can you please help???
    Last edited by mrscash50a; 05-30-18 at 02:24 PM. Reason: New book made and nowhere tobe found

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast