Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cleared land unusable

Cleared land unusable

There are spots on my game where I can not place anything. Anytime that I try it cycles back to the previous placement. I am using Android.

Host(ess)

Cleared land unusable

Help! Expanded area inaccessible!

I?ve expanded an area but it?s unusable. I can?t place anything on it and even the pets don?t walk through it. I?ve restarted and no change.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by R0nsterrrz View Post
    There are spots on my game where I can not place anything. Anytime that I try it cycles back to the previous placement. I am using Android.
    Can you post a screenshot?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmcz View Post

I?ve expanded an area but it?s unusable. I can?t place anything on it and even the pets don?t walk through it. I?ve restarted and no change.
    Are there any obstacles in the new plot and have you cleared them yet? Try that and see if that helps.

Host(ess)

IMG_1902.jpg

Grand Emperor
    IMG_1902.jpg
    I cant see your photo.

Take a screenshot and trim it. To post it on forum, go to the [Quick Reply] box where you type a new post, click on the [Insert Image] icon, last 3rd icon from the right in the toolbar and select [From Computer] tab. Follow the rest of the instructions to insert the photo.

See How To A Post Photo On The Forum if you need more help on adding a photo to your post.

I have the same issue. Today I expanded to two areas behind the water garden. One is usable, the other is not. There is another area that it also happened with. I cleared both areas. I closed the game, turned iPad off & then restarted with no luck! It is frustrating because it takes so long to accumulate new expansion items!
    ladylake2

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ladylake2 View Post
    I have the same issue. Today I expanded to two areas behind the water garden. One is usable, the other is not. There is another area that it also happened with. I cleared both areas. I closed the game, turned iPad off & then restarted with no luck! It is frustrating because it takes so long to accumulate new expansion items!
    ladylake2
    I can't advise without knowing which plot. Can you post screenshot?

Tried several times to upload photos without success. Get message that upload failed. Is there a way I can figure out grid of the area?
    Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ladylake2 View Post
    Tried several times to upload photos without success. Get message that upload failed. Is there a way I can figure out grid of the area?
    Thanks.
    I've asked to see if they can check your game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast