Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Quote Originally Posted by ***der8 View Post
    I?m having the same problem, tried 2 devices. Property Brothers advert was popping up every 15 seconds, so I restarted the device and game won?t load at all now. Tried 2nd device, game will load, but refreshes every 15 seconds, cannot send gifts or use Newsstand.
    What device are you on? Have you tried checking your connection.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Try uploading it to imgur and uploading it to th forums by link.
    I hope this works.

After clicking on the image you’ll be able to see the points I earned on the right-hand side.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0sxWtA9.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	109.4 KB 
ID:	56197  
    Last edited by KewlMusic; 08-11-20 at 10:06 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Try uploading it to imgur and uploading it to th forums by link.
    Paul, on the 10th I uploaded the screenshot (on page 36 of this discussion). Have you had a chance to see it yet?
    Last edited by KewlMusic; 08-16-20 at 05:15 PM.

New Resident

Question I can?t see the hammers to pop balls... something is wrong with my game

Hi,

Regarding the end of summer event, when I try to pop my balls that I received after sending deliveries, I don?t get any hammers. So when I touch the balls, the hammers that need to appear are not there.
    I?m playing on Ipad with software version 13.6 and my version of the game is 2.2.7.2
    I suspect the main problem to be something else because a few weeks ago I had to delete and re-install the game and since then I lost the ability to update or delete the game... it no longer appears on my iPad?s screen pages, but only down in tray and all other capability to delete, RE-intall etc is lost when I check the options in iPad?s settings.
    Can you help me to fix this? Pics attached.
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50B380EF-92A9-4E65-AF02-E0B38475EEA2.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	326.6 KB 
ID:	56263   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B48791B5-4706-46D5-86B5-C1EFDC466143.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	244.3 KB 
ID:	56264  
    Last edited by pinar1990; 08-16-20 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinar1990 View Post
    Hi,

Regarding the end of summer event, when I try to pop my balls that I received after sending deliveries, I don?t get any hammers. So when I touch the balls, the hammers that need to appear are not there.
    I?m playing on Ipad with software version 13.6 and my version of the game is 2.2.7.2
    I suspect the main problem to be something else because a few weeks ago I had to delete and re-install the game and since then I lost the ability to update or delete the game... it no longer appears on my iPad?s screen pages, but only down in tray and all other capability to delete, RE-intall etc is lost when I check the options in iPad?s settings.
    Can you help me to fix this?
    Thanks
    Can you post a screenshot? Did you visit 10 neighbors before popping the balls?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    Can you post a screenshot? Did you visit 10 neighbors before popping the balls?
    Hi Paul, I have the screenshots but they are too large so couldn?t post. Yes, I?ve been playing for many years and do know the event type plus it works without problems on my game on iPhone. This error might be part of a bigger issue like an improper reinstall like I said. Basically the board at the bottom is visible but there are no hammers in the middle of it. I?ll try to see if I can resize and add the screenshot too.

Screenshot posted above. Pls disregard my remarks about not being able to delete or reinstall the game as I managed to do that.

But the invisible hammer issue continues; and I can’t break any of the balls I received. So the image showing the non-appearing hammers is still an ongoing issue I need help with.
    Last edited by pinar1990; 08-16-20 at 12:06 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinar1990 View Post
    Hi Paul, I have the screenshots but they are too large so couldn?t post. Yes, I?ve been playing for many years and do know the event type plus it works without problems on my game on iPhone. This error might be part of a bigger issue like an improper reinstall like I said. Basically the board at the bottom is visible but there are no hammers in the middle of it. I?ll try to see if I can resize and add the screenshot too.

Screenshot posted above. Pls disregard my remarks about not being able to delete or reinstall the game as I managed to do that.

But the invisible hammer issue continues; and I can’t break any of the balls I received. So the image showing the non-appearing hammers is still an ongoing issue I need help with.
    If the game works on your iphone then install the game on your iPhone and see if there are hammers there to be seen then you will know if there is some problem with the iPad. Use a game like dragon story where a password can be inserted for the game you are having the problem with.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I have reported the disappearing hammers!

The Storm8 Team said this problem should be fixed now!
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 08-17-20 at 03:28 PM.

New Resident
    Thank you so much Judyandthecat, I have the hammers now. ��

Executive Chef
    In the Egypt event, my bakery (that's where the goal says to find them) isn't dropping the hieroglyphs. It's been almost 3 days and I've done at least 25 bakery crafts. Not one glyph has dropped.