Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Rhino Keeper
    I got an ad when I was planting and it wasn’t the kind I could exit out of in five seconds. This is past ridiculous. The ads when sending deliveries has to stop too. The plane doesn’t go until the ad is done so it’s not even like you can look forward to the plane being back once you got past the shameless money grab.

Rhino Keeper
    Another thing that needs to get fixed is the boosts and new items. I put a boost on the kitchen specifically to make tacos in two hours instead of four and it doesn’t work. It’s an easy programming change and since new items are going to keep being added should be the norm always.

Fashion Designer
    Hi I’m still getting the ads when I try and send a plane delivery. Is this going to be fixed any time soon? It makes playing the game a real chore. Not fun. Please let us know what the plans are. If this is a forever thing now I would like to know as I’m sure others would as well. Please let us know thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by queenetherea86 View Post

Anyone?

Ok I don?t know how to reply to a post and keep the original comment. But I posted a picture of buildings seemingly out of bounds. How to people do this?? I?ve been seeing it more and more and I?d like to know how to utilize that space.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-23-19 at 11:36 AM. Reason: added original post to this one

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by queenetherea86 View Post
    Anyone?

Ok I don?t know how to reply to a post and keep the original comment. But I posted a picture of buildings seemingly out of bounds. How to people do this?? I?ve been seeing it more and more and I?d like to know how to utilize that space.
    I believe this is a glitch. Mod Rynetory flagged this over. I will see if there is any updates to this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    I have done a test to confirm my suspicions!
    The Snowflake Path is beautiful but the pets won't walk on it.
    Blocked my chicks exit and they won't step on it.
    Could we hopefully get this fixed!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8720.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	54344

Issue Resolved Thank You Storm 8

This path is beautiful and now useable!
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 01-04-20 at 10:01 AM.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    My Dearest Stormie,

Could you please be so sweet and kind as to re-animate the following:

1. Tall Clock that has a mouse popping out
    2. Dancing Cow and Doll (right now, they are both flat on the ground, I’ve phoned for ambulance, fingers crossed they are ok, I’ve paid pretty gems for their costumes)
    3. Christmas converter Tree (I didn’t buy this, am asking for those that did buy it)

Please, please re-animate these items. They are so lovely when animated. I know it’s holiday time for us all, when you get the chance, it would be a treat for us to see them come alive and add that extra sparkle to our farm.

Happy New Year FarmStory2 Thank You For Another Spectacular Year!
    Please, please fix these and the Snowflake Paths too!

Issues Resolved Thank You Storm8 for taking time to fix these things for the farmers
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 01-04-20 at 10:02 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    For the Ursa Major Leaderboard event, I purchased two Zodiac Fountain boosts and they do nothing. No timer and no leaderboard points. It’s been 3.5 hours since purchase. I’ve restarted my iPad, deleted and reinstalled the game and no change.
    Thanks

iPadOS 13.3
    Game Version 22.7.2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    For the Ursa Major Leaderboard event, I purchased two Zodiac Fountain boosts and they do nothing. No timer and no leaderboard points. It’s been 3.5 hours since purchase. I’ve restarted my iPad, deleted and reinstalled the game and no change.
    Thanks

iPadOS 13.3
    Game Version 22.7.2
    Same here.

Yes. My zodiac fountain isn?t working either. I want my gems back!