Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Grand Emperor
    Oh dear I am sorry to hear that you lost them. Do you still see Goal 7 in your goal list? If yes, your best bet is to remake the missing kits. Luckily we still have days to go for the event. Not sure if your game glitched due to sync error, try the suggestions under Sync Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? Hope they help.

New Resident
    Thanks for the response. Yes I still see goal 7 with nothing complete. Maybe I can finish them again. It will be much harder this time because I spent most of my coins and depleted my farms assets trying to send deliveries. Cross your fingers for me. As far as a sync error, it would have been more of what I typically see if the panda succulent also reset and needed remade. Then I would have had the kits to remake. It's odd how one part reset but the other part didn't and then they wound up out of order. Oh well.

New Resident
    Need help moving huskeys into storage on an android and not able to do it myself been asking since Aug. 17 my tickets keep getting closed. If they cannot be moved into storage can you just sell them for me plz

Quote Originally Posted by rustyroo2 View Post
    Need help moving huskeys into storage on an android and not able to do it myself been asking since Aug. 17 my tickets keep getting closed. If they cannot be moved into storage can you just sell them for me plz
    Send me a PM and I'll help you out.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

My mystery box for the 3.2K milestone in the Blue Turtle leaderboard event contained 10 paint cans. However, I never received them. Please help as I have been trying very hard to get these.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKZ6766 View Post
    My mystery box for the 3.2K milestone in the Blue Turtle leaderboard event contained 10 paint cans. However, I never received them. Please help as I have been trying very hard to get these.
    Welcome to the forum.

Can you restart your device and check again? Make sure you have plenty of barn space.

Farm Supplier
    Hello All! PLEASE HELP ME! I cant access to my farm for 10 minutes now Is there any maintenance at the moment? PLEASE ANSWER ME IF U CAN. Im so SAD

Quote Originally Posted by Kinky_Candy View Post
    Hello All! PLEASE HELP ME! I cant access to my farm for 10 minutes now Is there any maintenance at the moment? PLEASE ANSWER ME IF U CAN. Im so SAD

The same is happening for me

Quote Originally Posted by Kinky_Candy View Post
    I am having the same problem both FS2 and Castle Story. Will assume they are having a maintenance issue with the servers.