Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Unfortunately if almost every player received their prizes then there was a problem with your wifi...internet and not much can be done, it was not a bug in the game. When I know I am close to collecting a prize I slow down what I am doing...even visit a neighbour and return and then collect points to get my prize. The situation stinks..I lost a pet due to Internet problems but then I am in rural area.

All I can say is that I am sorry you did not receive the prize.

One other thing to try is delete the game and reinstall it but make sure you have dragon story or one of the games on your iPad where you can enter your user name and password.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 07-31-20 at 05:45 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Hi there,
    Have you tried force refresh the game

On iPads and iPhones without a Home Button:

1. Swipe up and then pause in the middle of the screen
    2. Swipe up on the Farm Story 2 App
    3. Relaunch the game

On iPads and iPhones with a Home Button
    1. Double click the home button
    3. Relaunch the game
    My iPad has a button and I regularly refresh the app daily. I?ve performed hard and soft reboots, none of which has worked. I just checked my cellar and still no jar of yeast.

Can you offer any other suggestions, please?

Farm Supplier
    Hi there,
    Have you tried force refresh the game

On iPads and iPhones without a Home Button:

1. Swipe up and then pause in the middle of the screen
    3. Relaunch the game

On iPads and iPhones with a Home Button
    1. Double click the home button
    3. Relaunch the game
    My iPad has a button and I regularly refresh the app multiple times daily. I?ve performed hard and soft reboots, none of which worked. I just checked my cellar moments ago and still no jar of yeast.

Can you offer other suggestions, please? TY

Quote Originally Posted by KewlMusic View Post
    My iPad has a button and I regularly refresh the app multiple times daily. I?ve performed hard and soft reboots, none of which worked. I just checked my cellar moments ago and still no jar of yeast.

Can you offer other suggestions, please? TY
    Are you postive that you had above the required leaderboard amounts to get the Jar of Yeast at the end of the board?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Can we stop the Bakery Story pop up from appearing every two minutes? It’s bizarre and even more intrusive than usual.

Rhino Keeper
    It’s more like a few seconds!

Farm Supplier
    Are you postive that you had above the required leaderboard amounts to get the Jar of Yeast at the end of the board?
    When I initially reported the issue, I had 3600 points. The jar of yeast was to be rewarded at 3225 points. I don’t remember my final total points but two days prior to the last day I had roughly 4800 points.

So to answer your question, yes I earned more points than was required for the prize.

Quote Originally Posted by db1323 View Post
    Mine wouldn?t load tonight and when it did the game constantly crashes. Usually every 0-5 minutes. I?ve tried rebooting but nothing works continually crashes
    I?m having the same problem, tried 2 devices. Property Brothers advert was popping up every 15 seconds, so I restarted the device and game won?t load at all now. Tried 2nd device, game will load, but refreshes every 15 seconds, cannot send gifts or use Newsstand.

Farm Supplier
    When I initially reported the issue, I had 3600 points. The jar of yeast was to be rewarded at 3225 points. I don’t remember my final total points but two days prior to the last day I had roughly 4800 points.

So to answer your question, yes I earned more points than was required for the prize.
    I have a screenshot of my reward for finishing in third place saved on my iPad. I can also see my total points of 6833.

Unfortunately I’ve not been able to successfully upload my screenshot as proof.

I have a screenshot of my reward for finishing in third place saved on my iPad. I can also see my total points of 6833.

Unfortunately I’ve not been able to successfully upload my screenshot as proof.
    Try uploading it to imgur and uploading it to th forums by link.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support