Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Rhino Keeper
    The ads that are running when we send deliveries has to stop. Sending deliveries is a game staple we all have to do. When we access the treehouse we freely accept that we have to watch ads to get more darts. Subjecting us to ads, even those we can opt out of quickly, is blatant player abuse when sending deliveries. When can we get these ads stopped? In reading other games message boards every game is getting this same treatment and no one wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    The ads that are running when we send deliveries has to stop. Sending deliveries is a game staple we all have to do. When we access the treehouse we freely accept that we have to watch ads to get more darts. Subjecting us to ads, even those we can opt out of quickly, is blatant player abuse when sending deliveries. When can we get these ads stopped? In reading other games message boards every game is getting this same treatment and no one wants it.
    I thought it was just me! Super annoying..I just exit out...

I don't really see the issue...Deliveries take around 30 seconds to come back anyway before you can collect. These games are free to play, so that explains why there are ads. If there weren't, we may not be able to still get weekly events with new content.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I multi task. While the plane is out, I’m performing other farm tasks. I don’t want to be held for ransom for even five seconds, much less 30.

I multi task. While the plane is out, I’m performing other farm tasks. I don’t want to be held for ransom for even five seconds, much less 30.
    I agree...I never look at them anyways.

Rhino Keeper
    User deleted post
    Last edited by storm81775; 11-09-19 at 04:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Stormie,

I’m encountering ads during plane deliveries. My neighbor is getting ads upon exiting the mine. Is this a bug?

If this is not a bug, Please consider getting rid of the ads during game play, please.

When the ad appears, my plane is stuck, it doesn’t leave until ad finishes. Currently, this isn’t a big deal. However, I can see myself getting very frustrated with these ads during a competitive LB, for example.

Also, on my older iPad, certain ads cause my game to crash! On this device, I no longer watch daily video, but I have no way of opting out of the imposed upon ads.

Imposing ads during game play is a terrible idea. Sorry for bluntness, but it really is.

Fashion Designer
    Hello team,
    I cannot log in to my account today, when i was about to press proceed overwrite game, it said that i am at level 2 or 1 of any game, but i have level 60 farm story 2 and high level too of dragon story, is this my android device bug or the login process issue? I am switching from one android to a new one.
    Looking forward to your reply.
    Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Hi Stormie,

I?m encountering ads during plane deliveries. My neighbor is getting ads upon exiting the mine. Is this a bug?

If this is not a bug, Please consider getting rid of the ads during game play, please.

When the ad appears, my plane is stuck, it doesn?t leave until ad finishes. Currently, this isn?t a big deal. However, I can see myself getting very frustrated with these ads during a competitive LB, for example.

Also, on my older iPad, certain ads cause my game to crash! On this device, I no longer watch daily video, but I have no way of opting out of the imposed upon ads.

Imposing ads during game play is a terrible idea. Sorry for bluntness, but it really is.
    Stormie: I am also getting the same thing happen to me on my iPad however it?s not happening on my iphone. As soon as I send a plane the ad pops up. I hope this is a bug otherwise I will have to discontinue playing on that device which I don?t want to. Please advise. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Apparently, I'm not allowed to discuss when the Storm8 people don't reply to my PMs. So, hoping to get a response soon.

I miss Rynetory. Hope she's ok.
    Missing her too so bad.