Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Crap2buy View Post
    Mine won't load either. Restarted phone. Deleted app. Reinstalled, and still just freezes
    Mine wouldn’t load tonight and when it did the game constantly crashes. Usually every 0-5 minutes. I’ve tried rebooting but nothing works continually crashes

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by db1323 View Post
    Mine wouldn’t load tonight and when it did the game constantly crashes. Usually every 0-5 minutes. I’ve tried rebooting but nothing works continually crashes
    The other day I had to do a hard reboot on my iPad

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Possible problem with coin loss and loss of expansion parts but no screenshots.
    Quote Originally Posted by gc0912 View Post
    I?ve just expanded my farm and I needed 36 of each item and I had just enough of 1 item and plenty of the other 2. I?m sure I had 2.5 mill in coins as well and needed about 400k. After I expanded my coins are down to 1.7 mill and it taken all my expansion parts - I have none left whereas I should have al least some of 2 of the items. What can I do? I wish I took a screenshot before expanding. I?m signed into my smaller farm?s account - the problem i?m having is on ID gerrywerry Farm name - The Farm.

Dear Moderator
    Can you please help me ? I was having 250 diamonds in my account and all of sudden turned to 0.

Can you please support?

Quote Originally Posted by praphulladp View Post
    Dear Moderator
    Can you please help me ? I was having 250 diamonds in my account and all of sudden turned to 0.

Can you please support?
    Team
    No feedback at all ? How you guys are resolving customer’s complaints?
    I lost my 250 gems which is not small value.
    Please help me to get those back.

Rhino Keeper
    HELP
    Dear Stormie,

My Kudu doesn’t want to live in Boabab Tree Habitat which is available in market.
    It wants Savanna, which is NOT available in market.

Yes, I have tried to persuade it to go into the beautiful Boabab Tree, but it is very stubborn.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E5C08D89-4524-4563-9C23-7A5C3C825C4C.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	55980

Please Help. Thank you.

Wimoweh Wimoweh
    In FarmStory, the mighty FarmStory
    My Kudu sleeps tonight

Farm Supplier
    I am currently participating in the Butter Fly Leaderboard event and have earned over 3600 points, well beyond the 3225 needed to receive the jar of yeast prize.

Still no jar of yeast in my cellar. I?ve rebooted my iPad numerous times, turned it off and on, to no avail.

I?ve never had any issues before, plus my device has ample room, and no more than 3 devices are currently connected to WiFi.

One point though, the lastest iOS update was completed two days ago. But if that were the cause, then why was there no issues with receiving other event prizes since the update? Just wondering....

Please help, thank you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by KewlMusic View Post
    I am currently participating in the Butter Fly Leaderboard event and have earned over 3600 points, well beyond the 3225 needed to receive the jar of yeast prize.

Still no jar of yeast in my cellar. I?ve rebooted my iPad numerous times, turned it off and on, to no avail.

I?ve never had any issues before, plus my device has ample room, and no more than 3 devices are currently connected to WiFi.

One point though, the lastest iOS update was completed two days ago. But if that were the cause, then why was there no issues with receiving other event prizes since the update? Just wondering....

Please help, thank you.
    Additional info: iOS 13.6 and Farm Story 2 version 2.7.2

Farm Supplier
    Additional info: iOS 13.6 and Farm Story 2 version 2.7.2
    So since the bug has not yet been corrected from the Butter Fly leaderboard event that ended two days ago and the jar of yeast still is MIA, I’m not going to bother with the new leaderboard event that began yesterday.

Why should I waste my time and effort to not be awarded the final prize after reaching all the needed milestones.

Please help, thank you.
    Hi there,
    Have you tried force refresh the game

On iPads and iPhones without a Home Button:

1. Swipe up and then pause in the middle of the screen
    2. Swipe up on the Farm Story 2 App
    3. Relaunch the game

On iPads and iPhones with a Home Button
    1. Double click the home button
    2. Swipe up on the Farm Story 2 App
    3. Relaunch the game
    Paul__ ~ Moderator