Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by vinafarm2015 View Post
    I bought the first gift station was great, help me accomplished all my goals. But the second gift station is still unwrap in my farm, please remove it from my farm. Thank you.
    This has been fixed. Please see my update there.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ng-after-event

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaof8and2great View Post
    Ok I’m really frustrated now I wasn’t getting the rabbit so I purchased the teapot for 100 diamonds and I’m still not getting the rabbit. What’s up?
    Is your farm huge? Have you tried covering up the open spaces on your farm and leave a dedicated open area for him to show? Try that and see if it helps to spot him easier.

Make sure you click on the moles, otters and butterflies before he appears. All the best!

Fashion Designer
    Hey team! I am so upset with the wonderland event (not wonderful at all) and decided to get my self a Let It Snowman decoration for 25 gems and guess what?? My game suddenly force closed itself and it happened so many times! Well well, I have removed some (i hopefully they are) inactive neighbors and keep my stuff below the red mark on the barn & silo, but it seems not working, the game still crashes unless I put that little snowman on the cellar which is a total waste of gems. And also please reply my ticket I need your support!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Hey team! I am so upset with the wonderland event (not wonderful at all) and decided to get my self a Let It Snowman decoration for 25 gems and guess what?? My game suddenly force closed itself and it happened so many times! Well well, I have removed some (i hopefully they are) inactive neighbors and keep my stuff below the red mark on the barn & silo, but it seems not working, the game still crashes unless I put that little snowman on the cellar which is a total waste of gems. And also please reply my ticket I need your support!
    Storm8 is currently closed for the holidays, please wait for the Agent to respond after the holidays and follow up with them. Cheers.

Rhino Keeper
    Why is Stormie selling gift bait? I just bought 2 from his shop wondering if they were for this event - but apparently they were for some other previous event! I’ve seen them in there before and wasn’t temped until today - WHOOPS!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    Why is Stormie selling gift bait? I just bought 2 from his shop wondering if they were for this event - but apparently they were for some other previous event! I’ve seen them in there before and wasn’t temped until today - WHOOPS!
    Stormie sold me too, you aren't alone. I'm afraid this is a known issue. Here's the bug thread for this.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nt-items/page4

Fashion Designer
    Dear Team, please reply my ticket, it's still open....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Please pm me your ticket number.
    Sorry dear I didn't read your reply here, thank you for supporting me the team has replied me this morning and they are still very supportive too.