Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Speck1216 View Post
    Sorry.. don't have haunted house and the gnome gathering isn't even available to me... what a waste.. thanks
    Sorry to hear that. The Haunted House is a limited time habitat and was back during the recent event. It's important that players buy them while they were available. I believe they will return again.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaof8and2great View Post
    Change in question! Figured out the turkey balloon. Can you tell if the higher levels no longer need the land deeds etc. Are they only going to require the new items?
    See Expansion parts for more information.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dyllisangel1 View Post
    Please explain the turkey balloon.
    The huge turkey appears at your farm at random intervals. Tap on it to collect random drops of coins or stuffing from it.

Hello, I am getting almost nothing from my kitchen on this new challenge with the Yeti. I see others are on goal 6 already so I think I have a problem in my game. This is very frustrating, my kitchen has been going (almost) nonstop since the game launched and I have only had 1 drop. Is this how it should be?

Grand Emperor
    I'm afraid it's low drops... My drops are terrible too. Keep trying and I hope yours improve soon. Crossing my fingers for us.

I am missing items every time the newspaper loads. 3-4 items per page. It is consistent and has been happening for over 2 weeks. I am playing on IPhone. Version is 2.7.1.

Fashion Designer
    I have sent a ticket with the form last week but it said "your ticket has been closed". I cannot find some of my decorations from the past events. Like the Haloween or Birthday events and so on. I don't make a list of my things in my cellar, so I don't know what things are lost. [] but when I checked using an idevice (iphone 6 with the latest software update) no they are really gone.

I know that I don't have a strong evidence but the team used to be very responsive with email (always replying me no matter how long it took times) and very kind during their first or second year, but now I know, I know, things are developing, more players and more great games to enjoy.... How I miss the old times (when events were much much easier too, hehe).

I don't know what's behind the game but if you guys have a list of each account cellar history, please I wanted my old deco (sorry for being so greedy and nostalgic). I have only one account, never made another one just to support me with tools or parts, just stick with this one with so many games of yours. Sometimes I feel like I'm tired, gonna quit, and disappointed, but these games have been my companion for years just like my real cat at home.

Thank you and have a good day!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-11-18 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Removed pm and Support comments - private between you and person

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by marriedtogary View Post
    I am missing items every time the newspaper loads. 3-4 items per page. It is consistent and has been happening for over 2 weeks. I am playing on IPhone. Version is 2.7.1.
    This is normal during events whereby we can't buy event items and in this case, the Yeti event which is just over.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    I have sent a ticket with the form last week but it said "your ticket has been closed". I cannot find some of my decorations from the past events. Like the Haloween or Birthday events and so on. I don't make a list of my things in my cellar, so I don't know what things are lost. [] but when I checked using an idevice (iphone 6 with the latest software update) no they are really gone.

I know that I don't have a strong evidence but the team used to be very responsive with email (always replying me no matter how long it took times) and very kind during their first or second year, but now I know, I know, things are developing, more players and more great games to enjoy.... How I miss the old times (when events were much much easier too, hehe).

I don't know what's behind the game but if you guys have a list of each account cellar history, please I wanted my old deco (sorry for being so greedy and nostalgic). I have only one account, never made another one just to support me with tools or parts, just stick with this one with so many games of yours. Sometimes I feel like I'm tired, gonna quit, and disappointed, but these games have been my companion for years just like my real cat at home.

Thank you and have a good day!
    Did you send the request by "Account Recovery" category? If not, please do so. Selecting a wrong category may get your ticket closed. Let the Agent know that you are moving back to play on iOS platform and help you with the transfer of your account.

Rhino Keeper
    couple quick things:

(1) naughty stormie is trying to sell my maize again...and i also still see them in neighbors shops (i.e. not invisible)

and along similar lines...(2) my newspaper is still refreshing with "blank" spots all day, even before the new luck event started (i.e. i doubt those are all invisible wrapping papers in the blank spots) -> addendum: just saw wrapping papers in the newspaper so def not those papers in the blank spots

and (3) i also noticed this a couple days ago, and i DID unlock the recipe, too. (p.s. the special recipe is back on the farm, so thanks for that! )

Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    What is up with the pepper and cheese ravioli? It can't be sold?
    Attachment 49091

thank you!!!
    Last edited by orca1006; 12-11-18 at 10:30 PM. Reason: add new information