Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 293

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

  1. #281
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    59
    The ads that are running when we send deliveries has to stop. Sending deliveries is a game staple we all have to do. When we access the treehouse we freely accept that we have to watch ads to get more darts. Subjecting us to ads, even those we can opt out of quickly, is blatant player abuse when sending deliveries. When can we get these ads stopped? In reading other games message boards every game is getting this same treatment and no one wants it.

  2. #282
    Fashion Designer Lilliepaddd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    The ads that are running when we send deliveries has to stop. Sending deliveries is a game staple we all have to do. When we access the treehouse we freely accept that we have to watch ads to get more darts. Subjecting us to ads, even those we can opt out of quickly, is blatant player abuse when sending deliveries. When can we get these ads stopped? In reading other games message boards every game is getting this same treatment and no one wants it.
    I thought it was just me! Super annoying..I just exit out...

  3. #283
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,405
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    The ads that are running when we send deliveries has to stop. Sending deliveries is a game staple we all have to do. When we access the treehouse we freely accept that we have to watch ads to get more darts. Subjecting us to ads, even those we can opt out of quickly, is blatant player abuse when sending deliveries. When can we get these ads stopped? In reading other games message boards every game is getting this same treatment and no one wants it.
    I don't really see the issue...Deliveries take around 30 seconds to come back anyway before you can collect. These games are free to play, so that explains why there are ads. If there weren't, we may not be able to still get weekly events with new content.


  4. #284
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    59
    I multi task. While the plane is out, I’m performing other farm tasks. I don’t want to be held for ransom for even five seconds, much less 30.

  5. #285
    Fashion Designer Lilliepaddd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    I multi task. While the plane is out, I’m performing other farm tasks. I don’t want to be held for ransom for even five seconds, much less 30.
    I agree...I never look at them anyways.

  6. #286
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    33
    User deleted post
    Last edited by storm81775; 11-09-19 at 04:54 PM.

  7. #287
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    248
    Hi Stormie,

    I’m encountering ads during plane deliveries. My neighbor is getting ads upon exiting the mine. Is this a bug?

    If this is not a bug, Please consider getting rid of the ads during game play, please.

    When the ad appears, my plane is stuck, it doesn’t leave until ad finishes. Currently, this isn’t a big deal. However, I can see myself getting very frustrated with these ads during a competitive LB, for example.

    Also, on my older iPad, certain ads cause my game to crash! On this device, I no longer watch daily video, but I have no way of opting out of the imposed upon ads.

    Imposing ads during game play is a terrible idea. Sorry for bluntness, but it really is.

  8. #288
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    462
    Hello team,
    I cannot log in to my account today, when i was about to press proceed overwrite game, it said that i am at level 2 or 1 of any game, but i have level 60 farm story 2 and high level too of dragon story, is this my android device bug or the login process issue? I am switching from one android to a new one.
    Looking forward to your reply.
    Thanks.

  9. #289
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Hi Stormie,

    I?m encountering ads during plane deliveries. My neighbor is getting ads upon exiting the mine. Is this a bug?

    If this is not a bug, Please consider getting rid of the ads during game play, please.

    When the ad appears, my plane is stuck, it doesn?t leave until ad finishes. Currently, this isn?t a big deal. However, I can see myself getting very frustrated with these ads during a competitive LB, for example.

    Also, on my older iPad, certain ads cause my game to crash! On this device, I no longer watch daily video, but I have no way of opting out of the imposed upon ads.

    Imposing ads during game play is a terrible idea. Sorry for bluntness, but it really is.
    Stormie: I am also getting the same thing happen to me on my iPad however it?s not happening on my iphone. As soon as I send a plane the ad pops up. I hope this is a bug otherwise I will have to discontinue playing on that device which I don?t want to. Please advise. Thank you.

  10. #290
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    462
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Apparently, I'm not allowed to discuss when the Storm8 people don't reply to my PMs. So, hoping to get a response soon.

    I miss Rynetory. Hope she's ok.
    Missing her too so bad.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •