Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaisy88 View Post
    Hi, IOS, version 22.7.2
    Since the last event, aviary, I’ve stopped getting the videos to watch in the top left hand corner of the screen where you can earn a gem & tools for watching, is there a reason for this? Many thanks
    Do you see the icon?

If not, you have to wait until seeing it again. The feature is a promotional feature and is subject to change randomly. Sometimes I do not see it for a few days, and sometimes I see it again after a few hours. Sometimes I even get prizes such as balloon tickets from it.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by db1323 View Post
    I bought them from the newspaper. Same thing happened again today.

Sorry for the late reply, but if this issue happens again make sure to try force closing the game.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Do you see the icon?

If not, you have to wait until seeing it again. The feature is a promotional feature and is subject to change randomly. Sometimes I do not see it for a few days, and sometimes I see it again after a few hours. Sometimes I even get prizes such as balloon tickets from it.
    I know what you mean about the icon, unfortunately it hasn’t been there for the last couple of weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaisy80 View Post
    I know what you mean about the icon, unfortunately it hasn’t been there for the last couple of weeks!
    Unfortunately there is nothing you can do besides wait to see if it comes back.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Rhino Keeper
    Stormie, Black Friday sale No Show Ponies, No Show Pony Stable! Nothing in the advert is showing up for sale. HELP!

Help please! My cake 3 isn’t showing up!! I have finished all for 5/7 except cake not showing. I have force closed numerous times and rebooted my iPod several times! I don’t want to spend 150 jewels to move on.

I am doing the Winter Revelry event on my other farm and completed 2/6 which was the dried mango but it has now disappeared from the “To do” list. I have closed the game and tried again but it still is not there. I have an iPad which is IOS. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by rustybiffo View Post
    I am doing the Winter Revelry event on my other farm and completed 2/6 which was the dried mango but it has now disappeared from the “To do” list. I have closed the game and tried again but it still is not there. I have an iPad which is IOS. Please help!
    Same here!!! Please fix it!!!!

Since our moderator judyandthecat is away, i'm going to contact another Mod to see if they can help with this.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Since our moderator judyandthecat is away, i'm going to contact another Mod to see if they can help with this.
    Hi all, I've flagged the goal issue above with the team. Thanks for raising.