Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Farm Supplier
    Thanks, Fairyreserve! I managed to find a support form to send to Storm8. They don’t work on weekends. Maybe I will get a response next week, probably after the Leaderboard ends. LOL. If not, I’ll have Apple or my bank look into it. Thanks for your help!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Some newer players received a baby reindeer from the Yuletide gift they opened and unfortunately the Reindeer Stable is no longer for sale in the Market for them. Us old farmers have it.

Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    Where to put a baby reindeer. Mine is still in the storage. I dont hv a reindeer stable and there is none to buy.

I opened the app after taking a break from games, and now I can't play because I'm getting the same "Yuletide Gift Bash" message over and over and over again! Like, I cannot stop it. Playing on Android, latest update, and even deleted the game once. Even after downloading it again the yuletide bash message pops up tens and hundreds of times! Anyone else got this problem? Help please!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocofrieda View Post
    I opened the app after taking a break from games, and now I can't play because I'm getting the same "Yuletide Gift Bash" message over and over and over again! Like, I cannot stop it. Playing on Android, latest update, and even deleted the game once. Even after downloading it again the yuletide bash message pops up tens and hundreds of times! Anyone else got this problem? Help please!
    I think you are receiving the same message repeatedly because you took the break from the game. According to what one player said, we could miss one day but make it up the next. So, the event (as far as I know) has gone on for 31 days, so you may end up receiving the message 31 times. The good news is, you can do the tasks of ONE of the Yuletide Gift Bash (1/2) and it will apply to ALL of them. The bad news is, upon completing them, you will then need to go through the same thing (multiple messages) for 2/2.

Hurry, though...I think today or tomorrow is the very last day, and you only have a few hours left to do it all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Some newer players received a baby reindeer from the Yuletide gift they opened and unfortunately the Reindeer Stable is no longer for sale in the Market for them. Us old farmers have it.
    The reindeer post is on sale now. So happy. Thank u much Judi, thank u team storm ��

Some of our android Farmers won the Teapot Mouse and have no place to put him.
    They don't have the feature to store pets and their Rodent Grotto is full.
    Perhaps another Rodent Grotto could be put up for sale.
    The limit is one at this time
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    So I have the teapot mousie, but I have nowhere to put him cuz my rodent grotto is full and it won't let me buy another one. If the gem+heavy Gazebo is my only other option, then I guess my mousie will be drinking his tea in the cellar for a good while.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 01-23-20 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    Just wondering is someone could help, I just won the teatime Penguin on my last collection, it went into my storage and I placed it on my farm, then everything reloaded and now it?s gone, I have screenshots on it on my farm and just took another screen shot of it gone and not in storage. I am on my iPad and for some reason can?t upload the screenshots, can anyone help please.
    Moved your post here for you nagmad

Chicken Eraser

Hi all 💖 I reinstalled this game after years and every time I buy a new building, the game resyncs and sends me back to before the new building. Same when I collect from the Kitchen or Studio. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Michiebakes View Post
    Hi all �� I reinstalled this game after years and every time I buy a new building, the game resyncs and sends me back to before the new building. Same when I collect from the Kitchen or Studio. Has anyone else encountered this issue?
    I haven't.
    Did you install the latest Farm Story 2?

Farm Supplier
    Is farm story 2 down. It will not load for me