Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Can't open my FS2 game on iOS version 12.1 as I haven't yet reached wifi around here so I can't update the system. What should I do? I wanted to play... been a few days now. Please help..!
    Game is down for some players today. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ed-to-Internet

Were you able to play yesterday?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Game is down for some players today. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ed-to-Internet

Were you able to play yesterday?
    I wasn't able to play yesterday, I thought it was the connection... I missed some progress, do they make some update on the game version? Or is it really the connection?

Fashion Designer
    Aw thank you the game is now working, I won 4 panda pile trash for decoration as compliment.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Aw thank you the game is now working, I won 4 panda pile trash for decoration as compliment.
    Welcome back!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The Penguin Rock was the event boost which gave points in the Rock Pet Family Leaderboard event. The event has ended and it has turned into a decoration so it's normal that you don't get anything from it. However the timer should not be there and is a bug. I have reported it over. Thanks for bringing this up.

Rhino Keeper
    I have all 10 items collected in The Fiesta event and have not received my golden lure. Anyone else have this problem? I tried to upload some photos of all items checked off but that failed. Can send them in a PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    I have all 10 items collected in The Fiesta event and have not received my golden lure. Anyone else have this problem? I tried to upload some photos of all items checked off but that failed. Can send them in a PM.
    Congrats, you did very well! Was your barn full at the time when you complete them? If not, try restarting your device and check again. Hope you find it.

Rhino Keeper

Lost glow dough

I lost 3 glow dough. Apparently, my barn was full and when I collected, the items were lost.

Can't give presents to neighbors or community

I'm playing on Android, Version unclear since App crashes when I try to access Help/FAQ

I cannot send my neighbors any presents, nor can I answer material requests.
    Also, I'm not able to give items as they're requested in missions. Like the shampoo&conditioner in the latest quest.
    I'm clicking on "give", but nothing happens at all. All that since I started playing the game. First, I thought it maybe a level problem, but it seems to be more.

Anyone else with this problem? What am I doing wrong?
    Help please. Thank you!

I hope you all can help. Every time I do anything the little walking chicken pops up and undoes whatevee I did. I litteraly can't play the game. I have the current version and I'm on a Galaxy tablet. Any sugestions would be welcome.