Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NancysGreens View Post
    I?ve earned more than three of the royal slime required to complete the It?s Slime Time challenge, but the challenge is still registering zero. I contacted support and they directed me here. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix. I?d like to get the smashable before the event expires.
    Have you been turning in the Slime collection as soon as you received the Slimes? You need to have all 3 Royal Slime (still in your collection) for the task to be fulfilled. Only after that should you turn in the collection.

Fashion Designer
    Is there any way I can get anyone at STORM8 to reply to my desperate PMs and fix my corrupt land expansions?

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Is there any way I can get anyone at STORM8 to reply to my desperate PMs and fix my corrupt land expansions?
    It seems I'm not the only one waiting for an answer.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm starting to have a bug where whenever I send a delivery my game loads a video. The videos are similiar to the daily videos but I can sometimes skip them. Is this some new feature or a bug? It's been happening for the last two days and 6 or so deliveries. I was able to get it to stop yesterday by restarting my device, but today that is not working. Anyone know what's going on?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Have you been turning in the Slime collection as soon as you received the Slimes? You need to have all 3 Royal Slime (still in your collection) for the task to be fulfilled. Only after that should you turn in the collection.
    I had the SAME issue!!! How would we know that we shouldnt turn in the royal slime as soon we get it??? That is not how the other ones worked! I am SO frustrated. 2 hours left and my Royal Slime shows ZERO even though I turned in 3. You can see my 3 slime prizes. Why???????????

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    I had the SAME issue!!! How would we know that we shouldnt turn in the royal slime as soon we get it??? That is not how the other ones worked! I am SO frustrated. 2 hours left and my Royal Slime shows ZERO even though I turned in 3. You can see my 3 slime prizes. Why???????????
    It doesn't help you now but Rynetory2 spent days making guidelines for these events.

(5) Do not use up event items until you reach or pass the goal/task that requires them, especially those event items of rarer drops. The counters may reset once you used them up and they wont count if you made the crafts in advance.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1248493

Fashion Designer
    but why aren't these games rules available on the game site? Why are they only available here.. later. where they might be missed? I am sorry, but this is very frustrating and disrespectful of our time. I love you guys for your time & effort in helping transfer the info... but the owners of the game have not done a good job of OPEN & FAIR play.
    and... i even understand wanting $$ for stages of games. But be open about that and explain the expectations. Let us know what the end results take: either 50 studio with 3 royal ( dont turn in royal early), or $$$$ gems I am ok with that! I am not ok with being blindsided at the end
    Last edited by Mitzi111; 11-05-19 at 06:53 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    but why aren't these games rules available on the game site? Why are they only available here.. later. where they might be missed? I am sorry, but this is very frustrating and disrespectful of our time. I love you guys for your time & effort in helping transfer the info... but the owners of the game have not done a good job of OPEN & FAIR play.
    and... i even understand wanting $$ for stages of games. But be open about that and explain the expectations. Let us know what the end results take: either 50 studio with 3 royal ( dont turn in royal early), or $$$$ gems I am ok with that! I am not ok with being blindsided at the end
    I feel terrible for you the prize you would of received for completing that goal is a Grand Jack O Lantern.
    Goal 11 reads: Have 3 Royal Slime on the popup picture goal maybe it needs to read:
    Have and keep 3 Royal Slime
    I don't know but I am so sorry Mitzi

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I feel terrible for you the prize you would of received for completing that goal is a Grand Jack O Lantern.
    Goal 11 reads: Have 3 Royal Slime on the popup picture goal maybe it needs to read:
    Have and keep 3 Royal Slime
    I don't know but I am so sorry Mitzi
    Thanks Judy!! I am defeated, but appreciate your friendship and caring comments. much needed.. sigh

Fashion Designer
    Apparently, I'm not allowed to discuss when the Storm8 people don't reply to my PMs. So, hoping to get a response soon.

I miss Rynetory. Hope she's ok.