Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 332

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

  1. #101
    Fashion Designer Lilliepaddd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    565
    After I make the strawberry pop for goal 6....I make fruit bouquet but it doesn't count! What am I doing wrong?

  2. #102
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    After I make the strawberry pop for goal 6....I make fruit bouquet but it doesn't count! What am I doing wrong?
    I’m having the same issue.

  3. #103
    Task 6/7 requires you to have the number of Frozen Fruit Arrangements for the goal to complete. Sorry for any confusion! The team will update the text to clarify.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

    Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

  4. #104
    Fashion Designer Lilliepaddd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Task 6/7 requires you to have the number of Frozen Fruit Arrangements for the goal to complete. Sorry for any confusion! The team will update the text to clarify.
    So we need the 4 and it will be complete?

  5. #105
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    So we need the 4 and it will be complete?
    Yes you need to keep 4 before the task checks off. Dont use them until you get pass this goal.

    By the way, this happens several times for past goals whereby we need to have the items in our barn before they count. My advise is go through your goals and dont use anything until you reach the goal and then do the tasks shown. Progress through the goals and you'll have no issues.

  6. #106
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6

    Penguin summer

    Anyone else not getting the fruit arrangements counting on 6/7 ?

  7. #107
    I fed my penguin frozen fruit and never receied a prize 2 xs! please FIX this

  8. #108
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,672
    Quote Originally Posted by b95709e View Post
    Anyone else not getting the fruit arrangements counting on 6/7 ?
    Did you make them before you got to Goal 6? If so, they wouldn't count. Only new ones made after you got the goal count. Make sure you dont use them up and have them in your barn in order for the task to check off.

    Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

    P.S. I've replied earlier to your pm on this.

  9. #109
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich3llelynn2 View Post
    I fed my penguin frozen fruit and never receied a prize 2 xs! please FIX this
    What do you mean by prize 2 xs? Did you receive a prize and what was it? Try restarting your device and check your cellar again. Make sure you are using a strong and reliable network.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    What do you mean by prize 2 xs? Did you receive a prize and what was it? Try restarting your device and check your cellar again. Make sure you are using a strong and reliable network.
    "I have also made more than 8 in last couple of days. Got credit for 1 of them then it took it away. Made another frozen arrangement today and feed it to penguin and still no credits. I have turned phone off I have also uninstalled and reinstalled and still no credit. and yes I am on level 6 have been since Friday. I am making frozen arrangements and now have 10 to use. have 18 items in cellar and at least 8 have been since level 6. If can not get credit for making it I can not move on to level 7( 1 of 4 then 0 of 4)..
    Last edited by MBginger59; 08-06-18 at 11:01 AM. Reason: for got info

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •