Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Quote Originally Posted by oldmcz View Post
    IMG_1902.jpg
    I cant see your photo.

Take a screenshot and trim it. To post it on forum, go to the [Quick Reply] box where you type a new post, click on the [Insert Image] icon, last 3rd icon from the right in the toolbar and select [From Computer] tab. Follow the rest of the instructions to insert the photo.

See How To A Post Photo On The Forum if you need more help on adding a photo to your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninabug1014 View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I tried the suggestions and nothing worked. I've deleted the game, as long as they won't support the it, it's not worth it to me to keep trying.
    As last resort if you wish, you can try contacting Support: support form and see if they can help. Make sure you select "Question about my account" category and let the Agent know you can't play at all. Your game progress is saved on Storm8 servers so all you need to do is reinstall the app and you'll be able to pick up from where you left off. Hope this helps.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmcz View Post
    Help! Expanded area inaccessible!

I?ve expanded an area but it?s unusable. I can?t place anything on it and even the pets don?t walk through it. I?ve restarted and no change.
    I have the same issue. Today I expanded to two areas behind the water garden. One is usable, the other is not. There is another area that it also happened with. I cleared both areas. I closed the game, turned iPad off & then restarted with no luck! It is frustrating because it takes so long to accumulate new expansion items!
    ladylake2

Quote Originally Posted by ladylake2 View Post
    I have the same issue. Today I expanded to two areas behind the water garden. One is usable, the other is not. There is another area that it also happened with. I cleared both areas. I closed the game, turned iPad off & then restarted with no luck! It is frustrating because it takes so long to accumulate new expansion items!
    ladylake2
    I can't advise without knowing which plot. Can you post screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Hi, I have reported this issue a few times and to no avail, on the train deliveries there is always 1 or more sets of loads that have zero xp points and they're usually time consuming difficult crafts, the 0 points are the following train deliveries: every craft from the sugar spinner, and the sugar mill, the flowers from those 2 little vines (I have a pic on my iPhone but cannot see how to attach the pic on here), also hickory wood and when it asks for say 27 of these, in my case, I discard the load altogether, last time I reported this I was told it would be sent in, so far no change, been going on for about 2 years now, thanks x
    Moved posts and replied in existing thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...n-Train-Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    For further discussion, please continue in its dedicated existing thread which you have started. It's easier to have the discussion in the same thread for tracking purposes instead of another new location.

New Resident
    Tried several times to upload photos without success. Get message that upload failed. Is there a way I can figure out grid of the area?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ladylake2 View Post
    Tried several times to upload photos without success. Get message that upload failed. Is there a way I can figure out grid of the area?
    Thanks.
    I've asked to see if they can check your game.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627