Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

New Resident
    I am unable to make items in the kitchen and bakery for the latest game Otterly Sweet. What do I need to do?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fwjkjgy View Post
    I am unable to make items in the kitchen and bakery for the latest game Otterly Sweet. What do I need to do?
    These items will unlock when you reach the respective goals that ask for them. See Post 1 in event thread for information of these goals.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ve-2019-Jan-30

Farm Supplier
    I have expanded in 2 areas using the new expansions but it won?t let me place anything on the land. Help?

Farm Supplier
    I've won a Foxy but I have no habitat and there isn't a Foxy's Den in the market.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by NElove6 View Post
    I have expanded in 2 areas using the new expansions but it won?t let me place anything on the land. Help?
    Are there any obstacles blocking your placement in the plot? You need to clear them before you can place items there. Please post a screenshot of the plot if that's not the case.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer_steen View Post
    I've won a Foxy but I have no habitat and there isn't a Foxy's Den in the market.
    I've made the request for you guys. See Moderator's Notes in Post 1 of event thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...la-2019-Jan-30

Farm Supplier
    I expanded in 2 areas on my farm with the new expansion parts but it won?t let me place anything in the areas. It allowed me to remove trees and rocks but I have to leave this valuable land empty. Any ideas on what is wrong ?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by NElove6 View Post
    I expanded in 2 areas on my farm with the new expansion parts but it won?t let me place anything in the areas. It allowed me to remove trees and rocks but I have to leave this valuable land empty. Any ideas on what is wrong ?
    Here's my reply to your post in case you didn't see it. Can you post a screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Are there any obstacles blocking your placement in the plot? You need to clear them before you can place items there. Please post a screenshot of the plot if that's not the case.

Farm Supplier

Unhappy

Device: iPad Air Pro.
    Game: Farm Story 2
    Version: 22.7.1
    MY ID: Friday_1

Issues:
    1- Wrong I?d shown in game settings. I am Friday-1. User shown: SA9KXA5. Who is that?
    2- Leaderboard: Points not awarded, sometimes the first point will post, then no more for:
    Windmill, Dehydrator, Noodle House, Cidar House
    To-Do List: Lovely Letters: Community Visits not recorded

These are consistent problems in every Leaderboard game.

Steps taken to attemp game correction: Restarted iPad and reinstalled game.

It?s very frustrating when the game *****s.

Last edited by Friday_1; 02-16-19 at 03:17 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Hi Friday_1

Sorry to hear that you are having issues.

1- Wrong I?d shown in game settings. I am Friday-1. User shown: SA9KXA5. Who is that?

That is your user id while "Friday-1" is your Storm8 ID. I've a different user id shown in my game too. Don't worry, this is not a bug.

2- Leaderboard: Points not awarded, sometimes the first point will post, then no more for:
    Windmill, Dehydrator, Noodle House, Cidar House

Could it be because you didn't make enough to get 1 hour? What specific crafts did you make/collect? Do note that you need to craft and collect more than 1 hour of crafts in order to get 1 point, i.e. 1 point per hour. See information in Guidelines for Leaderboard Event. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...95#post1373595

To-Do List: Lovely Letters: Community Visits not recorded

Just to check, are they your neighbours? They don't count. You need to visit those who are not your neighbours.