Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    In mod Judyandthecat's absence quick check in with you all that everything is still ok with your event? Shout out if you need anything raised with the team.

Happy to hear about your resolved issues princesskykennedy.

Ok I have tried over and over to submit a ticket and I get sent through circles. All I want is to be able to put some fall bush decorations into storage! I am currently using iOS v. 14.2, latest game version

Quote Originally Posted by AltonHastur View Post
    Ok I have tried over and over to submit a ticket and I get sent through circles. All I want is to be able to put some fall bush decorations into storage! I am currently using iOS v. 14.2, latest game version
    The Fall Flower Bush is not currently storable. You can sell it if you want by clicking the sell button after holding down on the decoration. (This is irreversible)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6E5565FF-A495-4995-89B3-47699F4BF37D.jpeg 
Views:	592 
Size:	704.5 KB 
ID:	57932
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

No thanks! I?ll squish them in somewhere lol! I do really enjoy them and don?t want to permanently lose them. Thank you for letting me know! 😊 Will they be storable in the future?

Posting here since there was no response to the issue when posted to the event thread. After numerous resets and shutdowns the hen in the pear tree item remains invisible when placed on the farm. Can this item be made visible or did I just waste 60 gems buying three of them?

Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Posting here since there was no response to the issue when posted to the event thread. After numerous resets and shutdowns the hen in the pear tree item remains invisible when placed on the farm. Can this item be made visible or did I just waste 60 gems buying three of them?
    Can you try deleting and reinstalling the game to see if this fixes anything?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Hello,

I submitted a ticket through the help option but it was immediately closed. It seems I have a few issues going on.

First I purchased some items (idk how specific you need me to be, but 3 apple cotton candy candles) from the newsstand and this was to complete my train delivery. The purchase completed from Organic Pure Plus and I completed the train delivery and it automatically sent it off. I got my 5 gems, a shovel, xp and coins. Went on sending deliveries to boost my leaderboard standing. This was around 10am CST. The timer was counting down and had about 10 hours left when suddenly my train was back with the item waiting to be loaded, and the items missing from my inventory. The gems were also taken back. With the completed delivery I should have been at 99 gems.

I started then checking things out to see what else had been undone, and my two bronze cowbells from a very lucky and rarely awarded double drop from my truck that was fully loaded and sent around 6am CST had also been taken back. This is extremely frustrating that now my train is still counting down when it should almost be coming back, any my cowbells (and assumingly my leaderboard points) have been taken away!

I have been working super hard and would really appreciate any help you can give me!

Quote Originally Posted by AudySpain View Post
    Hello,

I submitted a ticket through the help option but it was immediately closed. It seems I have a few issues going on.

First I purchased some items (idk how specific you need me to be, but 3 apple cotton candy candles) from the newsstand and this was to complete my train delivery. The purchase completed from Organic Pure Plus and I completed the train delivery and it automatically sent it off. I got my 5 gems, a shovel, xp and coins. Went on sending deliveries to boost my leaderboard standing. This was around 10am CST. The timer was counting down and had about 10 hours left when suddenly my train was back with the item waiting to be loaded, and the items missing from my inventory. The gems were also taken back. With the completed delivery I should have been at 99 gems.

I started then checking things out to see what else had been undone, and my two bronze cowbells from a very lucky and rarely awarded double drop from my truck that was fully loaded and sent around 6am CST had also been taken back. This is extremely frustrating that now my train is still counting down when it should almost be coming back, any my cowbells (and assumingly my leaderboard points) have been taken away!

I have been working super hard and would really appreciate any help you can give me!
    It seems like you are having a data sync issue. Whenever you return to the game (especially after playing on another device), I would recommend always force closing and reopening the game to make sure that your game is always current. You can also force save your game before closing it by visiting a neighbor if you wish.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Rhino Keeper
    I’m going to try reporting here to see if S8 Team will finally see it now:

dear team, I’m not sure if this is by design, but the third set of expansion papers (and possibly even the second set of papers) are somehow invisible in the shops and newspaper. can someone please look into this, please? thank you very much.

A little sad - I would love to buy the red kite bird that?s on sale but it?s only on sale for another 16 hours. When I try to buy it tells me my limit is reached, but I do not own it or have it anywhere in storage.

Please help!