Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    I’m going to try reporting here to see if S8 Team will finally see it now:

dear team, I’m not sure if this is by design, but the third set of expansion papers (and possibly even the second set of papers) are somehow invisible in the shops and newspaper. can someone please look into this, please? thank you very much.
    Sorry for the late reply. This is by design.

Quote Originally Posted by AudySpain View Post
    A little sad - I would love to buy the red kite bird that?s on sale but it?s only on sale for another 16 hours. When I try to buy it tells me my limit is reached, but I do not own it or have it anywhere in storage.

Please help!
    Make sure that you have a spot to put the pet on your board in the Bird Tree or Rescue Pen. Only 3 pets can live in each habitat.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. This is by design.
    yeah i saw that the 3rd set/blue papers are invisible by design now......but the 2nd set, too?!?!?!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    The ads that are running when we send deliveries has to stop. Sending deliveries is a game staple we all have to do. When we access the treehouse we freely accept that we have to watch ads to get more darts. Subjecting us to ads, even those we can opt out of quickly, is blatant player abuse when sending deliveries. When can we get these ads stopped? In reading other games message boards every game is getting this same treatment and no one wants it.
    Hi, I know this is an old thread but did you manage to fix this problem? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a known issue that would remove neighbors automatically & regularly from your neighbor list? Like a server or backup error? I?ve got a group of neighbors that keep disappearing from my neighbor list. I have to re-invite & re-add them every couple of weeks. This has happened at least 3 times. The neighbors say that are not deleting me and I?m not deleting them. Anybody else seeing this?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Is there a known issue that would remove neighbors automatically & regularly from your neighbor list? Like a server or backup error? I?ve got a group of neighbors that keep disappearing from my neighbor list. I have to re-invite & re-add them every couple of weeks. This has happened at least 3 times. The neighbors say that are not deleting me and I?m not deleting them. Anybody else seeing this?
    I have never come across this myself.
    I wish the game would remove inactive neighbours though.
    Only way I know is to edit and manually delete.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The market closes my game. I started a second account because my game freezes as soon as I open the market to buy a building. It started when the last event began. My new account was working fine until I hit level 14 and could join the event. I don't believe it is my device but some coding in the events. I could buy on my old account for a short time between this event and the last one. Is anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by EEnterkin65 View Post
    The market closes my game. I started a second account because my game freezes as soon as I open the market to buy a building. It started when the last event began. My new account was working fine until I hit level 14 and could join the event. I don't believe it is my device but some coding in the events. I could buy on my old account for a short time between this event and the last one. Is anyone else having this problem?
    I haven't heard anyone else say anything.
    My games work fine. I play on an iOS device.
    Did you try doing a hard reboot?
    You can contact support by clicking on the link at the bottom of my post.
    Contact Storm8!

I'm using an Android and already contacted support. They said it was probably my device but it worked fine until the beginning of November. Then this account was fine until I could participate in the events.I would be fine with no events if I could purchase the buildings, plots, etc I need.

Rhino Keeper
    Missing Plots
    I was redesigning my farm and accidentally pressed the market icon, so I quickly pressed the tools icon. Then both icons froze and I couldn't continue redesigning. I cut 3 or 4 plots of sugar cane and wheat and then they disappeared afterwards. I closed and opened my game again several times and the plots are still missing. I looked in my cellar and also in the market, but there is nothing there. How do I get my plots back?

Quote Originally Posted by logansmil View Post
    Missing Plots
    I was redesigning my farm and accidentally pressed the market icon, so I quickly pressed the tools icon. Then both icons froze and I couldn't continue redesigning. I cut 3 or 4 plots of sugar cane and wheat and then they disappeared afterwards. I closed and opened my game again several times and the plots are still missing. I looked in my cellar and also in the market, but there is nothing there. How do I get my plots back?
    You need to contact Storm8.
    There is a link at the bottom of my post.
    You might putting another plot in the cellar and taking it out.
    Contact Storm8!