Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Grand Emperor

Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Most current game versions
    Android version: 1.7.3.15g
    iOS version: 2.6.6

Please read this thread before posting bug reports

If you would like to report a bug or issue, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and its version number (check under settings-device)
    2. Your game version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
    3. A description of the problem and what you were doing when the problem occurred
    4. A screenshot of the problem if possible/applicable (How To A Post Photo On The Forum)

Mod notes: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

New Resident
    This is the second time my purchases aren't credited to my account. Once Thanksgiving and now Christmas. Super wrong that you sell gems when you have no support staff to intercede. Even more wrong during a sale! I am off work for the holidays like last month but I get to twiddle my thumbs til you can hit a button. By the time this is fixed I will be back at work
    Last edited by Moocreek; 12-28-17 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Spelling

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Moocreek View Post
    This is the second time my purchases aren't credited to my account. Once Thanksgiving and now Christmas. Super wrong that you sell gems when you have no support staff to intercede. Even more wrong during a sale! I am off work for the holidays like last month but I get to twiddle my thumbs til you can hit a button. By the time this is fixed I will be back at work
    Sorry to hear that. What were your missing purchases?

You should be able to get support for real world purchases, please send me your ticket number by private message if you had already sent in and not gotten help. Thanks.

Evening,

First of all: Happy new year and wish you all the best in 2018!

Right before the christmas event/holidays my game start-up time increased highly.
    At first I thought it might be loading the new data (event, gifts, quests) however, the problem still remains.
    I tried to capture it in a shot below:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FS2error2.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	562.5 KB 
ID:	41246

In the beginning all buildings, animals, crops are just shadows. Every item to make, and every item on the market
    is shown in a white shadow or sometimes with a questionmark. It takes way too long before everything is working fine again. When I want to visit a neighbour or so it starts all over again. Shadows, questionmarks, nothing to display.
    It's changing my active status to almost inactive because the game is unplayable at this moment.

For the record:

iPhone 7+ on most recent iOS
    I've re-installed the game already, doesn't make a difference
    Other apps are running smooth
    Internet connection: DL 250Mbps/ UL 25Mbps on high 5Ghz connection
    Last edited by SKT86; 01-02-18 at 11:01 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Can you check to make sure your device has plenty of memory and space to run and store the graphics? If you are using wifi, the number of devices attached may affect the connection as well. Try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?, link in Post 1. Btw the graphics take a bit longer to load after reinstallation. Hope it helps.

Thanks for your quick response.

I'm using the 5Ghz connection which provides a very stable connection, that shouldn't be the issue.
    Storage usage is 26GB/32GB. When cleaning up several apps it now is 24GB/32GB. After restarting the game: same issue.
    I've launched other apps: [] start + run is smooth except FS2.
    FS2 worked perfect untill the christmas update came out.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-04-18 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Removed 3rd party apps

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Got your photo and added to my report.
    Ah thats great, thank you x

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SKT86 View Post
    Thanks for your quick response.

I'm using the 5Ghz connection which provides a very stable connection, that shouldn't be the issue.
    Storage usage is 26GB/32GB. When cleaning up several apps it now is 24GB/32GB. After restarting the game: same issue.
    I've launched other apps: [] start + run is smooth except FS2.
    FS2 worked perfect untill the christmas update came out.
    Sounds like it may be your device processor performance. There is no known bugs for running Farm 2 on iPhone 7 and my game is working fine. The last update contained lots of new items so your device may be affected. Avoid running other apps in the background and try doing some housekeeping like clearing cache, restarting your device, switch off and on your connections etc if you have not done so. See more suggestions under Device Performance section. Our mobile is no longer just a simple phone these days, it's a phone cum camera cum notepad cum phone album cum music and video player etc... with everything together just eats up resources and processing power.

Appreciate your time and reaction, Unfortunate it's not a known bug.
    I already tried all regular stuff and I'm quite aware of how much a smartphone takes these days. (I'm a system engineer)
    3 years ago on my old FS2 account I had the exact same thing on an iPad 2, by the time fixed with a jailbreak
    however my wife accidently ruined the iPad shortly after that ;-)
    I always enjoyed the game and I spent quite some money on it for support (keep up the good work)
    Now time has come to say goodbye, it seems unable to fix and Im not gonna spend more time and energy into it.
    FS2 has been an amazing game and I'm looking forward to hopefully a FS3?

SKT.

Grand Emperor
    Hi SKT86, I remembered your other issues now I saw your post. Too many members to recall specifically. I know you have done everything suggested and beyond using your s****s, and I'm so sorry I dont have the answer to them. I wish I do... I will flag them in and see if anyone can help. Sorry once again.

Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast