View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
271. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

159 58.67%
  • Neutral

63 23.25%
  • Disagree

29 10.70%
  • I didn't participate

15 5.54%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Aetas)

218 80.44%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

21 7.75%
  • I upgraded the Phoenix Nest and won the Phoenix

214 78.97%
  • I didn't finish the Phoenix Nest

16 5.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/28 Event: The Tale of Time

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Are Tempus and Aetus walkers? I?d really like them to be to be honest.
    Tempus is a walker. According to event info, Aetus will have drops, so she won’t be a walker.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I wish S8 would set the spawn rates for direboars and fang beasts to the monster hunt rates. (Because they never show up during hunts.) They sure seem to have done that with the skunkupines.
    When chopping rocks I get 4-5 boars for every 1 skunkupine. And farmhouses give about 2 fangbeasts for every Phoenix. And I don’t even look at a chicken unless I have something parked. This is why I complain. I realize the object is to make us burn through energy faster (so that hopefully we will buy more.) But it is extremely annoying to see such high spawn rates during this event while knowing that they would be non-existent if this were a monster hunt.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Does anyone know what you need for the adventure?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gramietee View Post
    Does anyone know what you need for the adventure?
    1 time record, 5 glittering soot and 1 golden nugget. 4h.

I'd LOVE it if we could craft a phoenix! They're so awesome!

Unbelievable! Future splinters are not a guaranteed drop from Ivy's hut? What!! I've been waiting for 24 hours already! C'mon S8 please don't do this. I hope the dismal drop rate is a glitch, not a norm. How else can we spend the holidays with our family if we're glued to this game waiting on chickens for quills instead of the turkey in our kitchen oven, chopping rocks instead of chopping onions for my stew! I was already appalled that after waiting hours, the sparkling mines don't drop what we need... but Ivy's too? That's too much of a letdown during this season of giving.

Please, S8. Give the dire boars a rest too. I bet they're tired to be on call all the time. Dire boars must be complaining that they have to show up when someone taps a rock. They don't want to be bothered as much as we don't want to be bothered by their appearance. So make everyone happy and let the dire boars go on holiday! ��
    Last edited by DarcyFeather; 12-29-17 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angipigen View Post
    The game states that Time Records can be found in Farmhouse, however, I have several farmhouses but not one provides me with Time Records. Anyone else has this problem?
    Ive seen this question posted a few times here, and I think the description is really misleading. The game should state that Time Records come from Phoenix, NOT from farmhouses.

Rhino Keeper
    My adventure gave me one malachite, one quill, one solar ink and one future splinter so it worth going on the adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    This event truly is a rehash. Not only chop something-collect from a resource building-collect from a monster-spawn a monster-upgrade useless building. Even the building and prices are repeats.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4455.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	41133

Name:	IMG_4460.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	41134

Name:	IMG_4461.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	117.3 KB 
ID:	41135

Name:	IMG_4459.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	41136
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    Attachment 41084The Malachite looks a bit like the Emerald City if you group them together. Add the golden path if you have any and it looks a bit like The Wizard of Oz!
    I loved this idea and stole it from you. I combined it with all the green things I have-the green coach, the green fox, Aileen, Ivy?s hut, etc. makes a nice little green corner in my land. Thanks for the idea!

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast