View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
271. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

159 58.67%
  • Neutral

63 23.25%
  • Disagree

29 10.70%
  • I didn't participate

15 5.54%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Aetas)

218 80.44%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

21 7.75%
  • I upgraded the Phoenix Nest and won the Phoenix

214 78.97%
  • I didn't finish the Phoenix Nest

16 5.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/28 Event: The Tale of Time

Executive Chef
    Has anyone ever gotten a Future Splint from the adventure? So far I've gotten nothing...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Has anyone ever gotten a Future Splint from the adventure? So far I've gotten nothing...
    Did the adventure five times, and got the splinter twice. With many kingdoms having dismal drop rates, I suggest concentrating on your chops.. The adventure items will pile up that way and your not disappointed if it take a day or two✨

Rhino Keeper
    On another note, is anyone having luck spawning skunks from the lair of beasts? I've clicked on mine six times and gotten a troll each time. Trolls are oddities from my lair under normal circumstances. I usually get skunks and fang beast with a random (low) sprinkle of boars✨

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Did the adventure five times, and got the splinter twice. With many kingdoms having dismal drop rates, I suggest concentrating on your chops.. The adventure items will pile up that way and your not disappointed if it take a day or two✨
    I also did the adventure 5 times. I finally received the future splinter on the 4th and 5th adventures.

Update - sent the adventure out a 6th time and received another future splinter. Maybe it makes us do a few adventures before giving the future splinter.

What I've never received is anything good from watching the videos. Seems like it's always the mystery gift of 1000 coins, 1 energy or gem, wooden beam, etc, but no alicorn, expansion tickets, or any of the big prizes. Has anyone else received the rare but big prizes?
    Last edited by ladlasse; 01-02-18 at 04:26 AM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    On another note, is anyone having luck spawning skunks from the lair of beasts? I've clicked on mine six times and gotten a troll each time. Trolls are oddities from my lair under normal circumstances. I usually get skunks and fang beast with a random (low) sprinkle of boars✨
    yes. I got a troll earlier. My first tap on the lair spawned skunkupine, so was surprised to see a troll pop up on my second tap of the lair.
    Last edited by riverly; 01-01-18 at 02:18 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Drop rate for time shards and glittery soot have definitely dropped from the beginning of the event. Takes a lot more chopping to get the same number of drops than it did before. I think the quills from the chickens are also dropping less frequently.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 01-01-18 at 08:36 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Rock outcroppings spawn both boars and skunks.
    Maybe... but not in my kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    It was a 14 day event, so a possible maximum of 28 collections. That gives you the chance to miss 5 or 6 without getting any from the quest. I haven't had any extras, and think I'm still on track. Yes, you need 8 shards, so 4 days, for the last upgrade. But if you collected from the beginning, you should complete and win the phoenix. Whether you'll be able to get enough runes for those rewards is another matter.
    My bad, yer correct... driving home after watching the Chiefs beat the Broncos in Denver
    Memory must be slipping as I age and get more cranky.
    Last edited by beefus; 01-01-18 at 02:35 PM. Reason: To remind you to stay off my lawn!

Rhino Keeper
    The "statue" is really a static addition that drops gold items amongst other things, you do get a pet phoenix IF you finish upgrading the nest to lvl 6. No idea of its drops yet. You can always refer to page 1 to see the important info SW has posted from our players to help the rest of us out😇
    So at the end of the event if you complete it, you get a kingdom walker, another source of gold (the sister), a phoenix pet, several kingdom decos😋
    Well, I had to look real hard for that info (found it in post #4). Okay, I got my motivation back...
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Farm Supplier
    Anyone know what the third individual prize is?
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.