View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Main Goal (Rose Gold): I Liked This Goal

40 93.02%
  • Main Goal (Rose Gold): I Did Not Like This Goal

2 4.65%
  • Main Goal (Rose Gold): I Liked The Prizes

31 72.09%
  • Main Goal (Rose Gold): I Didn't Like The Prizes

5 11.63%
  • Main Goal (Rose Gold): I Didn't Participate

1 2.33%
  • Side Goal (Trendsetter): I Liked This Goal

19 44.19%
  • Side Goal (Trendsetter): I Did Not Like This Goal

7 16.28%
  • Side Goal (Trendsetter): I Liked The Prize (Shimmery Partygoers)

19 44.19%
  • Side Goal (Trendsetter): I Did Not Like The Prize (Shimmery Partygoers)

11 25.58%
  • Side Goal (Trendsetter): I Didn't Participate

14 32.56%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

25 58.14%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

18 41.86%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

1 2.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Shine Bright Like a Diamond (12/28/17) [POLL ADDED]

Fashion Designer
    I'm not using gems to build ovens anymore.

Executive Chef
    Oooo curious to know what the side goal prize is

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    Thanks pcabral for the images! Just updated them in the first page of this thread!

Happy to help

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone ever have a problem where the timer on the goal inexplicably loses a day? I got the goal today and checked it later today and it told me I have 14 days left, when I just got it today. The daily timer for tipping seems locked to local time (as I've tipped right before midnight, then been able to tip again right after).

I've asked all my neighbors and only received 3 of the 9 coins for the initial quest. Not happy to see less time to complete an extended quest line.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Does anyone ever have a problem where the timer on the goal inexplicably loses a day? I got the goal today and checked it later today and it told me I have 14 days left, when I just got it today. The daily timer for tipping seems locked to local time (as I've tipped right before midnight, then been able to tip again right after).

I've asked all my neighbors and only received 3 of the 9 coins for the initial quest. Not happy to see less time to complete an extended quest line.

In the beginning it says 15 Days, now that I just checked it says 14 Days... I guess we lose a day anyways which is odd! I’m not sure how that happens since I’m in the same time zone as the company lol.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Rose Gold Filigree

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmommy15 View Post
    In the beginning it says 15 Days, now that I just checked it says 14 Days... I guess we lose a day anyways which is odd! I?m not sure how that happens since I?m in the same time zone as the company lol.
    It's the same for everyone as twospoons have mentioned. The countdown timer starts at 14 days no matter which part of the world you are in. They should rename it nowadays to "14 Days Goal" instead. lol

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Edited to add: and as always, these are 14 day goals, not 15.

On another note - I love rose gold and pink, but I'm not a fan of the recolouring of the floor decor from last year's New Year update from RS. But then again, I myself also can't think of what else to do in a New Year's party lol. So I guess I can give S8 that.

I do love the recipes! They look so pretty. And at least the fountain looks decent. I do feel as if I'm looking through rose coloured glasses on the new update's stuffs lol
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

It' 20 requests a day, but don't count on them because dream 8 holds them! I have been on 8 since 30 minutes after the goal started, and on the goals before this one I could only get 14 of the 20 a day, I do not like how they are running these games now, all they want us to do is spend gems, gems and more gems, I play for my friends that r my neighbors, good luck!

thanks, pixie and thanks, pcabral! happy new year to you two.

we can send 20 gifts and 20 requests per game day. that hasn't been happening for months, though.

streak of recoloring and no wall decor continues.

don't forget to add something positive/constructive: the items are cute. thanks for choosing them!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally something new yayyyy but it?s way toooooo pinkkkk for my taste ! Hopefully the recipes are new too !

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast