Thread: Anyone else having problems with Elfie showing up

Rhino Keeper

Anyone else having problems with Elfie showing up

Since cruise ended Elfie has only shown three times. I need five to make recipe and complete goal. I?m beginning to wonder if this isn?t a ploy to make you purchase gems to complete these goals. This isn?t the first time a cruise character either never showed or just once a day! Anyone else having problems with characters not showing???

Grand Emperor
    My game seems fine and I've completed serving the recipe; I collected 1 drop each time from Elfie. Not sure about other players. Did you try the suggestions I gave you regarding your Yancy in your other bug thread? No reply from you so not sure if you have tried and the outcome. The special customers come in batches and visiting another restaurant to get the rest of them to come worked for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I did do your suggestion and after I paid gems to get the required amount to complete quest Yancy started showing up with everyone else. I’m betting if I paid gems to complete the required amount of drops from Elfie he’ll start showing up with everyone else and therein is the problem. It seems that storm8 is holding these characters hostage until I pay gems I realize it’s just two or three gems but it’s the principle! If they want gems to complete an event I wish they would just say so.

Quote Originally Posted by karengar View Post
    Yes I did do your suggestion and after I paid gems to get the required amount to complete quest Yancy started showing up with everyone else. I’m betting if I paid gems to complete the required amount of drops from Elfie he’ll start showing up with everyone else and therein is the problem. It seems that storm8 is holding these characters hostage until I pay gems I realize it’s just two or three gems but it’s the principle! If they want gems to complete an event I wish they would just say so.
    Im not having that issue. Yancy and the Elfie showed up without problems sfter I completed the two cruises and I didn’t ay gems.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by karengar View Post
    Did you put out the maximum number of tables and chairs in your restaurant? Make sure you have plenty of seats for them. If all else failed, try reinstalling your game app and check again, make sure you are using the most current version and device OS software. Crossing my fingers for you.

Rhino Keeper
    At max on tables and chairs which are never full I only have about half occupancy at any given time

Rhino Keeper
    And now after I paid two gems to reach the five to complete event, Elfie is showing up with the bunch. Very odd that I have to pay gems for both Yancy and Elfie to complete event then they start showing up with the group.

Grand Emperor
    I would recommend that you reinstall your game as soon as you can to clear whatever bugs affecting your game. And I suggest that you start your future cruises on Day 1 to give you more time to collect from the NPCs; dont wait for auto start.